See Big Ben and the River Thames on London Vacation
London: the word alone conjures up images of red double-decker buses, Union Jacks, and the Queen’s uniformed guards. You’re bound to see all three on this trip to the 2,000-year-old British capital. There’s no set itinerary, so you’re free to explore the city on your own. This vacation from Fleetway includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Boston (BOS)
- Oakland (OAK)
- New York (JFK)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Orlando (MCO)
- Newark (EWR)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Fleetway at (917) 421-7068.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (4 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 4 nights of accommodations at Best Western Maitrise Hotel or similar in London
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to your account to view your voucher for Fleetway contact and redemption instructions. Book by 12/26/17.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $199 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Airfare is available from Boston (BOS), Chicago (ORD), New York City, Fort Lauderdale (FLL), Oakdale (OAK), Denver (DEN), and Los Angeles (LAX). The supplemental fee to depart from a city that isn’t included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you may extend your trip for a supplemental fee at the time of booking. Please call Fleetway for more information.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? The dates available are listed on each option.
4. What happens if I buy the voucher and my travel dates are not available? You can either choose another date or be refunded. We suggest calling Fleetway to redeem your vouchers as soon as possible so that you do not run into this problem.
5. Does my child need a voucher, and can they stay in my room? All travelers, including children, must purchase a voucher. Different occupancy arrangements may be requested with Fleetway at the time of reservation. Children are not permitted in lead rooms at lead hotels for this offer. Clients may call Fleetway to make different arrangements.