Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Boston (BOS)
- Miami (MIA)
- New York (JFK)
- Newark (EWR)
- Hand luggage (restrictions apply according to airline)
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Fleetway Travel at (646) 417-9948.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
4-Night Hotels (4 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 4 nights of accommodations at Corendon Vitality Hotel Amsterdam in Amsterdam
5-Night Hotels (5 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 5 nights of accommodations at Corendon Vitality Hotel Amsterdam in Amsterdam
Ideas for Your Vacation
Little Amsterdam has a big reputation thanks to its famous Red Light District and numerous coffee shops renowned for selling something with a little more kick than coffee. But it’s also a city of gorgeous canals, beautiful art, and deep history. You’ll have an open itinerary for discovering it for yourself during this 4- or 5-night vacation from Fleetway Travel.
- Admire Rembrandt’s paintings at the Rijksmuseum; the Dutch painter spent a significant amount of time in Amsterdam.
- Bloemenmarkt: Buy tulips and other colorful blooms from floating barges at this year-round market.
- Rent a bicycle and take it with you on the free ferry to Amsterdam Noord, a borough with relatively uncrowded paths leading to villages.
Call Fleetway Travel at (646) 417-9948 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; all travelers, including kids, must purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Amsterdam canal cruise (from $25/person)
- Hop-on hop-off cheese, windmills and Dutch villages tour (from $29/person)
- Private roundtrip airport transfers (from $69/person)