What You Get
How to Book
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with Fleetway **no later than 11/20/18. **
Know Before You Go
- Additional taxes & fees: $199 fee to travel solo.
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: Dutch
- Currency: Euro
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from (multiple airports)
- Boston (BOS)
- Newark (EWR)
- Washington, DC (IAD)
- New York (JFK)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Fleetway at (646) 417-9949.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (3 or 4 nights)
- Accommodations at Corendon Village Hotel Amsterdam or similar in Amsterdam
Ideas for Your Vacation
Little Amsterdam has a big reputation thanks to its famous Red Light District and numerous coffee shops renowned for selling something with a little more kick than coffee. But it’s also a city of gorgeous canals, beautiful art, and deep history. You’ll have an open itinerary for discovering it for yourself during this 5-day vacation from Fleetway Travel.
- Admire Rembrandt’s paintings at the Rijksmuseum; the Dutch painter spent a significant amount of time in Amsterdam.
- Bloemenmarkt: Buy tulips and other colorful blooms from floating barges at this year-round market.
- Rent a bicycle and take it with you on the free ferry to Amsterdam Noord, a borough with relatively uncrowded paths leading to villages.
Call/Email Fleetway at (646) 417-9949 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; all travelers, including kids, must purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
- Promotional value expires Nov 20, 2018. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 11/20/18 or promo value expires
- Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts
- Limit one per person per trip
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- Fee of 50% of voucher price for 91-day or earlier cancellation notice; fee of 70% of voucher price for 42–90-day notice; fee of 80% of voucher price for 31–41-day notice; fee up to voucher price applies for 30-day or less notice
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airline subject to change/availability
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Fleetway Travel at 917-421-7068 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
- $199 fee to travel solo
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.