You’re viewing a tour from our Premium Collection, with a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Cruise Through the Adriatic Sea on this Croatian Vacation
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York (JFK)
- Boston (BOS)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Miami (MIA)
- Newark (EWR)
- Airport transfers
- Luggage handling
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Fleetway Travel at 646-417-9949.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (7 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 7 nights of accommodations aboard MS Eden cruise ship
Attractions & Meals
- Daily buffet breakfast
- 6 lunches with 3 courses
- Captain’s dinner and Welcome dinner
- Complimentary fresh fruits available daily
- Professional Cruise Manager throughout
- Whisper technology enhanced touring
- Free WiFi onboard
Cruise Itinerary at a Glance
This cruise takes guests through the winding islands of Croatia, with stark blue waters and rich European history abound. Visit the town called ”little Dubrovnik,” the supposed birthplace of Marco Polo, and the island of Hvar, that’s supposedly the sunniest in all of Europe.
- Day 1: Check-in at Split and enjoy a reception on-board.
- Day 2: Set sail towards Bol and swim at the Golden Horn. Then head to Stari Grad.
- Day 3: Depart for the island of Korčula, with a swim stop between, after which there will be a guided tour of the city and free leisure time.
- Day 4: Sail towards Dubrovnik, with swim stops in between then spend the time at leisure in the city.
- Day 5: Head towards Mljet and spend your **time at leisure on the green island. In the evening, join the Captain’s dinner onboard.
- Day 6: The ship sails to Makarska, with the possibility of booking optional tours such as wine tastings
- Day 7: Depart for Split with stops along the bays on Brač Island. In Split, book a city tour to explore the historical site.
- Day 8: After breakfast, disembark for a transfer to the airport.
Call Fleetway Travel at 646-417-9949 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; all travelers, including kids, must purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours and Upgrades
- Upgrade to main deck cabin from $90 per person
- Upgrade to upper deck cabin from $180 per person