Explore Paris at Your Own Pace
After all these years, the City of Lights still sets the pace when it comes to fashion, art, food, and romance. Some of the best-known attractions, including the Louvre and Notre-Dame Cathedral, line the Seine river, which cuts the city in half. Along the Left Bank, you can pop into cafes where Ernest Hemingway and F. Scott Fitzgerald scribbled the initial ideas for some of their most famous works. There’s no set itinerary for your visit to the city, so you can seek out the sights that interest you most, all at your own speed. This vacation from Fleetway includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Baltimore (BWI)
- Boston (BOS)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- New York City
- Pittsburgh (PIT)
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Fleetway at (917) 421-7068.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (4 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 4 nights of accommodations at Ibis Montmartre or similar in Paris
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to your account to view your voucher for Fleetway contact and redemption instructions. Book by 10/6/17.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $179 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Airfare is available from New York (JFK), Fort Lauderdale (FLL), Los Angeles (LAX), Oakland (OAK), Boston (BOS), or the New York City metro area. The supplemental fee to depart from a city that isn’t included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you may extend your trip for a supplemental fee at the time of booking. Please call Fleetway at (917) 421-7068 for more information.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? The dates available are listed on each option.
4. What happens if I buy the voucher and my travel dates are not available? You can either choose another date or we will provide a refund. We suggest calling Fleetway at (917) 421-7068 to redeem your vouchers as soon as possible so that you do not run into this problem.
5. Does my child need a voucher, and can they stay in my room? All travelers, including children, must purchase a voucher. Different occupancy arrangements may be requested with Fleetway at (917) 421-7068 at the time of reservation. Max 1 child per room – on request only.