Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Newark (EWR)
- New York (JFK)
- Boston (BOS)
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Fleetway at (646) 417-9948.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (4 or 5 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 2 or 3 nights of accommodations at Ibis Paris Montmartre 18eme in Paris
- 2 nights of accommodations at Hotel Rekord, May Ramblas Hotel, or Hotel Catalonia Castellnou in Barcelona
Ideas for Your Vacation
Paris enchants visitors with its historic landmarks, neighborhood cafés, and chic locals. Soak up the City of Light on a cruise along the Seine, the city’s main waterway, which courses past Notre-Dame Cathedral and the Eiffel Tower. Next, travel to Barcelona for Spain’s quirky and cosmopolitan version of Madrid. Its eclectic vibe is on full display on La Rambla, a tree-lined central thoroughfare with top-notch people-watching at all hours of the day. Head into the Gothic Quarter for live music and trendy bars. You can cap off your visit with a trip to one of the city’s inviting Mediterranean beaches.
- Louvre: Perhaps the most famous attraction in Paris, the massive museum covers more than 600,000 square feet and is home to 35,000 artifacts, including the Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo.
- Must-see museum in Paris: Musee d’Orsay is an Impressionist-lovers’ dream located inside a Beaux-Arts turn-of-the-century train station, and offers a nice alternative to the often-overcrowded L’ouvre.
- Explore the neighborhood of Montmartre in Barcelona, a hilltop district known for the Sacre-Couer cathedral, the Moulin Rouge theater, and spectacular views of the city.
- Enjoy the view from Sacré-Cœur, which sits at the highest point in the city in the heart of Montmartre.
- Must-visit neighborhood: Barri Gotic (Gothic Quarter)—a historic district with winding alleyways, the Barcelona Cathedral, and the Picasso Museum.
- Park Güell: See some of modernist architect Antoni Gaudí’s whimsical architecture at this hilltop park, which is also home to lush gardens and intricate mosaics.
Call/Email Fleetway at (646) 417-9948 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; all travelers, including kids, must purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Eiffel Tower and Seine Cruise “skip the line” ticket for $80 per person
- Guided tour of the Louvre Museum “skip the line” ticket for $80 per person
- Palace and Gardens of Versailles with transfers “skip the line” ticket for $140 per person
- Barcelona hop-on-hop-off city tour for $39 per person
- Sagrada Familia with tower access for $69 per person