Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York (JFK)
- Newark (EWR)
- Boston (BOS)
- Miami (MIA)
- Flight from Paris to Rome
- Hand luggage (restrictions apply)
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Fleetway Travel at 646-417-9949.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (4, 5, or 6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 2 or 3 nights of accommodations at ibis Paris Montmartre in Paris
- 2 or 3 nights of accommodations at Cardinal Hotel St. Peter in Rome
- Daily breakfast in Rome
Ideas for Your Vacation
All roads lead to Rome—and they’re likely to be clogged with Vespa scooters darting between cars at perilous speeds. But it’s worth braving the traffic to explore this historic and always exciting city, from which world-changing political, religious, and cultural empires have spread. You’ll then travel to the City of Lights. After all these years, Paris still sets the pace when it comes to fashion, art, food, and romance. Some of the best-known attractions, including the Louvre and Notre-Dame Cathedral, line the Seine river, which cuts the city in half.
- Head to the Vatican City to see the Sistine Chapel—where Michelangelo painted his famous frescoes—or St. Peter’s Basilica, Rome’s most-visited cathedral.
- Ancient ruins: Walk in the steps of emperors and gladiators at the Pantheon, the Roman Forum, and, of course, the Colosseum.
- Spanish Steps: A fascinating cross-section of locals, street merchants, and tourists makes this one of the city’s best spots for people watching.
- Villa Borghese gardens: Nearly 200 acres of naturalistic landscaping, ponds, and wooded areas make up Rome’s most beloved park.
- Trevi Fountain is flowing again after a long restoration. Take a moment to toss a coin in; legend has it that if you do, you’re destined to return to Rome.
- Must-see museum: Musee d’Orsay is an Impressionist-lovers’ dream located inside a Beaux-Arts turn-of-the-century train station, and offers a nice alternative to the often-overcrowded L’ouvre.
- Explore the neighborhood of Montmartre, a hilltop district known for the Sacre-Couer cathedral, the Moulin Rouge theater, and spectacular views of the city.
- Louvre: Perhaps the city’s most famous attraction, the massive museum covers more than 600,000 square feet and is home to 35,000 artifacts, including the Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo.
Call Fleetway Travel at 646-417-9949 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; all travelers, including kids, must purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades