What You Get
How to Book
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with Fleetway **by 11/13/18. **
Know Before You Go
- Additional taxes & fees: $295 fee to travel solo. Amalfi & Rome City tax not included.
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: Italian
- Currency: Euro (EUR)
- Drive on the right side of the road.
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York (JFK)
- Newark (EWR)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Car rental for duration of trip
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Fleetway at (646) 417-9948.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (5 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 2 nights of accommodations at Infinity Hotel St. Peter or similar in Rome
- 3 nights of accommodations at Hotel 7 Bello or similar in Amalfi
Ideas for Your Vacation
On this 7-day vacation from Fleetway Travel, you’ll split your time between Rome and the Amalfi Coast, a chic region in Southern Italy. An open itinerary and an included rental car let you explore ancient relics and seaside towns freely.
- Ancient ruins: Walk in the steps of emperors and gladiators at the Pantheon, the Roman Forum, and the Colosseum.
- Trevi Fountain: Toss a coin in; legend has it that if you do, you’re destined to return to Rome.
- Villa Cimbrone: Explore these British-style public gardens in the medieval-era town of Ravello.
- Take a day trip to Pompeii, the town that was preserved in ash after the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in AD 79.
Call/Email Fleetway at (646) 417-9948 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; all travelers, including kids, must purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
- Promotional value expires Nov 13, 2018. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 11/13/18 or promo value expires
- Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts
- Limit one per person per trip
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- Fee of 50% of voucher price for 91-day or earlier cancellation notice; fee of 70% of voucher price for 42–90-day notice; fee of 80% of voucher price for 31–41-day notice; fee up to voucher price applies for 30-day or less notice
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airline subject to change/availability
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Fleetway Travel at (646) 417-9948 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
- $295 fee to travel solo.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.