Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Newark (EWR)
- New York (JFK)
- Boston (BOS)
- 6-day car rental
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Fleetway Travel at (646) 417-9949.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 or 7 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 2 or 3 nights of accommodations at Excel Roma Montemario in Rome
- 2 nights of accommodations at Hotel Terminus & Plaza in Pisa
- 2 nights of accommodations at Hotel La Locanda Dell’Angelo in Sarzana
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
Italy connotes gelato, ancient ruins, and plenty of pizza and pasta. Travelers who desire to see this part of the world experience a spectrum of these treats and landscapes with Fleetway Travel. On this trip, guests spend three nights in Rome, with its vast Colosseum, two nights in Pisa with its famous leaning tower, and two nights in Sarzana in the gorgeous cliff-side Cinque Terre.
Snap a picture with the Leaning Tower of Pisa, just TK miles (TK km) from the hotel. Construction on the famous structure began in 1173.
Head to the Vatican City to see the Sistine Chapel—where Michelangelo painted his famous frescoes—or St. Peter’s Basilica, Rome’s most-visited cathedral.
Spanish Steps: A fascinating cross-section of locals, street merchants, and tourists makes this one of the city’s best spots for people watching.
Cinque Terre: Take a day trip to this series of five colorful villages perched on rugged cliffs along the Mediterranean Sea. A waterfront path connects the towns; grab a bite to eat or go for a swim along the rocky beaches to cool off during your hike.
Optional Tours and Upgrades
- Upgrade to an automatic car from $10 per car, per day
- Add a 24-hour hop-on-hop-off bus and walking tour in Rome from $39 per person
- Add a Colosseum tour with gladiator entrance and area floor experience from $69 per person
Call Fleetway Travel at (646) 417-9949 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; all travelers, including kids, must purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades