Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (4 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 4 nights of accommodations at Ibis Amsterdam City West in Amsterdam
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
Gate 1 Travel lets guests roam through Amsterdam’s intoxicatingly beautiful streets situated next to miles of canals. There is no set itinerary to explore this capital city. The hotel’s close proximity to Isolatorweg metro station provides guests with easy access to public transportation and gives them the ability to navigate the attractions around the whole city, including:
- Anne Frank House: The home where Anne Frank and her family once hid from the Nazis is now a museum that features rotating exhibits exploring her life and the history of WWII.
- The Van Gogh Museum is home to the largest Van Gogh collection in the world. Admire his paintings and learn about the artist’s troubled life—but go early if you want to avoid the large crowds.
- The Heineken Experience: After visiting the horse stables and going through the multimedia exhibits at the site of Heineken’s oldest brewery, sample a few cold ones.
- Explore scenic canals and stop by art galleries and shops in the Jordaan neighborhood, a chic shopping and dining location known for its trademark rowhouses.
Call Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; 11 or younger do not need a voucher in order to travel (kid fares available through Gate 1 Travel)
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Amsterdam Panoramic City Tour by bus and boat on day 3 ($45/person)
- Amsterdam Panoramic City Tour by bus on day 3 ($30/person)
- Half-day Marken, Volendam, and Windmills on day 4 ($70 - $75/person)
- Full-day Rotterdam, Delft, and the Hague tour, with Madurodam on day 5 ($105/person)