Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Standard Hotels (4 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 4 nights of accommodations at The Stanley in Athens
- Daily breakfast
Upgrade Hotels (4 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 4 nights of accommodations at Parthenon Hotel in Athens
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
Get to know the ancient Greek city of Athens on this 6-day vacation from Gate 1 Travel. There’s no set itinerary, allowing you to choose whether you’ll spend your days strolling through the Acropolis or sampling horiatiki, a traditional Greek salad.
- Panathenaic Stadium: Site of the first modern Summer Games in 1896, this ancient structure was built entirely from marble.
- Ride a funicular to the top of Mount Lycabettus for the best views of the city.
Hidden gem: The Diomidis Botanical Garden bursts with more than 2,500 species of flora, including a bamboo forest and trees from five different continents.
- Eat like a local: Order skewers of pork known as souvlaki from street vendors, and wash them down with retsina—a resinated wine that tastes reminiscent of pine (it’s delicious).
Call Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; 11 or younger do not need a voucher in order to travel (kid fares available through Gate 1 Travel)
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Half-day Athens sightseeing tour on day 3 ($57–62/person)
- Full-day cruise to Hydra, Poros, and Aegina with lunch on day 4 ($105/person)
- Full-day tour of Delphi with lunch on day 5 ($109/person)