Explore Floating Markets and Buddhist Monasteries in Thailand’s Capital
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
- Itinerary for LAX departures
- Itinerary for NYC departures
Hotels (5 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 5 nights of accommodations at Hotel Novotel Bangkok Fenix Silom in Bangkok
Ideas for Your Vacation
Bangkok brims with ancient temples, street food, and shops, offering you a unique glimpse into Thailand’s past and present. Explore the city on your own, or take your pick of several optional tours (additional fees apply).
- Reclining Buddha: This 150-foot-long figure encrusted with gold leaf and mother-of-pearl represents the Buddha ascending to nirvana; see it at Wat Pho temple.
- Taste authentic pad thai at a street stall, where the tasty noodle dish is made on the spot in a searing-hot wok with chili powder.
- Visit floating markets where vendors sell colorful produce and prepared foods from boxy canoes that bob in canals.
Call Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; 11 or younger do not need a voucher in order to travel (kid fares available through Gate 1 Travel)
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Hotel Upgrades:
- Optional Tours:
- Chao Phraya dinner cruise on day 3 ($85/person)
- Half-day Bangkok city tour with visit to temples on day 4 ($49/person)
- Siam Niramit show and dinner on day 4 ($73/person)
- Half-day Grand Palace and Emerald Buddha tour on day 5 ($53/person)
- Thai dinner and cabaret show on day 5 ($62/person)
- Full-day historical Ayutthaya tour with cruise and lunch on day 6 ($77/person)