Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from Los Angeles (LAX)
- All transfers
- Sightseeing per itinerary in a modern air-conditioned motorcoach
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (7 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 4 nights of accommodations at Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom or similar in Bangkok
- 2 nights of accommodations at Mida Resort Kanchanaburi, River Kwai Resotel, Mida Resort Kanchanaburior similar in Kanchanaburi
- 1 night of accommodations at Kantary Hotel or similar in Ayutthaya
- Hotel porterage, taxes, fees & service charges
Attractions & Meals
- 11 meals; 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, and 3 dinners
- Services of an English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
Tour Itinerary at a Glance
Visit the dense and vibrant metropolis of Bangkok, sacred Buddhist temples, ancient Siamese palaces, and colorful open-air markets on this 10-day tour of Thailand from Gate 1 Travel. In addition to Bangkok, the tour also stops in central Thailand’s other major cities—Kanchanaburi and Ayutthaya.
- Day 1: Depart for Thailand.
- Day 2: Arrive in Bangkok.
- Day 3: Embark on a half-day Bangkok city tour and visit Chinatown, Little India, and Wat Po (Temple of the Reclining Buddha). In the evening, enjoy a welcome drink and dinner.
- Day 4: Spend a day at leisure in Bangkok.
- Day 5: Travel to Kanchanaburi and visit the Bridge Over the River Kwai and a war museum.
- Day 6: Spend a day at leisure in Kanchanaburi.
- Day 7: Travel to Ayutthaya to discover Ayutthaya Historical Park, a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Day 8: Visit Bang Pa-In Palace and a jewelry-making shop en route to Bangkok.
- Day 9: Board your return flight to the USA.
Call Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; must be 8 years or older to travel and a voucher is required
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Half-day Grand Palace and Emerald Buddha tour on day 4 ($38 per person)
- Siam Niramit show and dinner on day 4 ($60 per person)
- Full-day Hellfire Pass and Death Railway tour with lunch on day 6 ($29 per person)