You’re viewing a property from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- All transfers
- Transportation between cities via motor coach
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 4 nights of accommodations at Hotel Novotel Bangkok Fenix Silom in Bangkok
- 2 nights of accommodations at A-ONE The Royal Cruise Hotel in Pattaya
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
During this 8-day vacation from Gate 1 Travel, you’ll experience the entertainment, culture, and nightlife of two of Thailand’s popular cities. The country’s capital, Bangkok, bursts with culture and adventure by day—from an ornate temple to Emerald Buddha—and nightlife entertainment weaving through the tuk-tuk filled streets at night. A visit to Pattaya offers a relaxing retreat on the Gulf of Thailand as you soak up the sun on the white-sand beaches of the resort town.
- Grand Palace: This architectural masterpiece, constructed in 1782, housed Thai kings for nearly 150 years. Topped with golden spires, the complex sprawls across more than 2.3 million square feet.
- Visit floating markets where vendors sell colorful produce and prepared foods from boxy canoes that bob in canals.
- Golden Buddha: a towering, 5-ton solid-gold statue that was hidden beneath a coat of plaster until the mid-1950s; now at Wat Traimit temple, it’s estimated to be some 800 years old.
- Sanctuary of Truth: This 345-foot-high building—carved by hand and made entirely of wood—is filled with intricate Buddhist and Hindu sculptures and art motifs.
- Hold a tiger cub at the Sriracha Tiger Zoo, home to more than 400 bengal tigers, where you can see tiger and crocodile shows and feed the animals.
- Sun and sand: Pattaya Beach’s 2.5-mile shoreline is bordered by a number of nightclubs, restaurants, and markets. For a quieter, less crowded sunbathing spot, head south to Jomtien Beach.
- Ride an elephant at Pattaya Elephant Village, opened in 1973 as a sanctuary for ill and old animals. During three daily shows, some of the village’s 30 elephants bathe and demonstrate their skills from the timber trade.
Call Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; 11 or younger do not need a voucher in order to travel (kid fares available through Gate 1 Travel)
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Day 3: Half Day Bangkok City Tour & Temples ($49 per person)
- Day 3: Siam Niramit Show & Dinner ($73 per person)
- Day 4: Half Day Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha ($53 per person)
- Day 4: Thai Dinner & Cabaret Show ($62 per person)
- Day 5: Full Day Historical Ayutthaya & Cruise with Lunch ($77 per person)