Gate 1 Travel: 90,000+ of our travelers served since 2012
8-Day Tour of Germany with Air
You’ll get 8 days to explore four German cities: Berlin, Dresden, Nuremberg, and Munich. Guided excursions are included in two of these destinations, and you’ll have free time to visit grand palaces, museums, and Bavarian beer halls on your own. This tour from Gate 1 Travel includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York (JFK)
- Sightseeing per itinerary in a modern air-conditioned motorcoach
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- All transfers
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 2 nights of accommodations at the 4.5-star Park Inn Berlin, the 4-star Abba Berlin Hotel, or similar in Berlin
- 1 night of accommodations at the 4-star Art’otel Dresden, Ibis Dresden Bastei, Pullman Dresden Newa, or similar in Dresden
- 1 night of accommodations at the 4.5-star Ramada Nuremberg Park Hotel, the 4-star Maritim Hotel Nuremberg, or similar in Nuremberg
- 2 nights of accommodations at the 4-star Courtyard by Marriott Munich City East, the 4-star Hotel Pullman Munich, or similar in Munich
- Hotel porterage
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- “Florence on the Elbe”: Dresden is known for its Baroque artwork and architecture; its most famous examples are Zwinger Palace and the Frauenkirche church.
- Palace of Justice: The Nuremberg trials took place at this imposing building complex after WWII.
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Half-day Berlin sightseeing tour, including Brandenburg Gate and the Reichstag (day 3; $29/person)
- Tour of the city of Potsdam, including Sanssouci Park (day 3; $71 or $72/person)
- Half-day Munich tour, including Marienplatz square (day 6; $29/person)
- Tour of Linderhof palace and the town of Oberammergau (day 7; $62/person)
Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1: Board your flight to Germany.
- Day 2: Arrive in Berlin.
- Day 3: Use this free day to sightsee in Berlin on your own.
- Day 4: Marvel at the Semper Opera House on a tour of Dresden.
- Day 5: View the Palace of Justice during a tour of Nuremberg.
- Days 6 and 7: Enjoy 2 free days in Munich.
- Day 8: Fly back to the United States.
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to your account to view your voucher for Gate 1 Travel contact and redemption instructions. Book by 9/5/17.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $200 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Airfare is available from the New York City metro area. The departure airport (JFK, EWR or LGA) will be advised at the time of booked based on availability. The supplemental fee to depart from a city that isn’t included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you may extend your trip for a supplemental fee at the time of booking. Please call Gate 1 Travel for more information.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? The dates available are listed on each option.
4. What happens if I buy the voucher and my travel dates are not available? You can either choose another date or be refunded. We suggest calling Gate 1 Travel to redeem your vouchers as soon as possible so that you do not run into this problem.
5. Does my child need a voucher, and can they stay in my room? All travelers, including children, must have a voucher in order to travel. Must be 8 years or older to travel. Different occupancy arrangements may be requested with Gate 1 Travel at the time of reservation.