Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Chicago (specific gateway based on availability)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Miami (MIA)
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- Transportation between cities via rail or motor coach
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Ibis Styles Budapest City, Ibis Styles Budapest Citywest, Ibis Heroes Square, Ibis Styles Budapest Center, or Ibis Budapest Centrum in Budapest
- 3 nights of accommodations at Ibis Mala Strana, Courtyard Marriott Prague City, or NH Prague in Prague
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
You’ll start the vacation with three days to explore Budapest—the capital of Hungary—and roam between centuries-old buildings, including the Matthias Church and the Royal Palace. Then, travel about 325 miles northwest to Prague in the Czech Republic where you can wander its charming cobblestone streets and historic quarters and catch a traditional puppet performance of Don Giovanni, an opera by Mozart.
- Soak in Budapest’s baths: Mineral-rich waters run underneath the city; you can experience their healing powers at any of several bathhouses, such as Széchenyi and Rudas Thermal Baths.
- Best place for a late-afternoon stroll: Budapest’s Andrássy Avenue, which is lined with neo-Renaissance architecture and quaint cafes
- Prague Castle is home to some of the Czech Republic’s most valued treasures, such as the Bohemian crown jewels.
- Charles Bridge: More than two dozen statues of saints top the balustrade of this iconic cobblestone bridge spanning the Vltava River.
Call Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; 11 or younger do not need a voucher in order to travel (kid fares available through Gate 1 Travel)
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Full-day Danube Bend tour ($62 per person)
- Half-day morning Budapest city tour 4 ($28 per person)
- Half-day city tour of Prague with a cruise ($39 per person)
- Afternoon tour of Kutná Hora, a medieval silver mining center ($51 per person)