Gate 1 Travel: 90,000+ of our travelers served since 2012.
Central European Tour of Budapest, Vienna, and Prague
Tour three of Europe’s most breathtaking capital cities—Budapest, Vienna, and Prague—on this 9-day excursion. Travelers will get a little leisure time between cities, and can also check out some optional side tours (additional fees apply). Each trip includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Sightseeing per itinerary in a modern air-conditioned motorcoach
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- All transfers
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (7 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 2 nights of accommodations at Radisson Blu Beke, Continental Hotel Budapest, Hilton Budapest City, NH Budapest City, Hotel Nemzeti Budapest MGallery by Sofitel, or similar in Budapest
- 3 nights of accommodations at Courtyard Marriott Wien Schoenbrunn, Hilton Vienna, Grand Hotel Wien, Hotel Savoyen Vienna, Mercure Grand Hotel Biedermeier Wien, Hotel Am Konzerthaus Vienna MGallery by Sofitel, Imperial Riding School Renaissance Vienna Hotel, or similar in Vienna
- 2 nights of accommodations at Grand Majestic Plaza, K+K Hotel Central, Art Nouveau Palace Hotel, Jurys Inn Prague, Grandium Prague, Andel’s by Vienna House Prague, or similar in Prague
- Hotel porterage
Attractions & Meals
- 9 meals: 7 breakfasts and 2 dinners with wine
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of local guides in all major cities
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Budapest Opera House: Take a private tour of the 19th-century Opera House and the Dohany Synagogue, Europe’s largest synagogue (Day 3; $60/person)
- Danube Cruise with Dinner: Enjoy Hungarian specialities and wine while taking in sweeping views of the city from the deck of a private boat (Day 3; $83/person)
- Parliament, St. Stephen’s Cathedral, and Great Market Hall: Visit a trio of Budapest’s most-inspiring structures—you’ll even see the Hungarian Crown Jewels (Day 4; starting at $63/person).
- Mozart & Strauss concert: Hear music from two of Austria’s greatest composers (Day 4; $69/person)
- Glory of the Hapsburg Emperors: View imperial Vienna’s most-prized artifacts at the Hapsburg Treasury, then stop at the spooky Imperial Crypt (Day 5; $56/person).
- Austrian country dinner: Enjoy dinner in one of the Vienna Woods’s wine villages. (Day 6; $75/person)
- Prague Castle & St. Vitus Cathedral: Visit Prague’s spectacular Gothic palace complex (Day 8; $66/person)
Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1–2: Fly to Budapest and enjoy a welcome dinner.
- Day 3: Take a city tour of Budapest, including viewings of the Royal Palace and Castle Hill.
- Day 4: After a free morning in Budapest, travel to the Austrian capital of Vienna.
- Day 5: Tour Vienna, with viewings of the Schonbrunn Palace and the Opera House.
- Day 6: Go across the Slovakian border with a day trip to Bratislava.
- Day 7: Head to Prague, and enjoy the rest of the day at leisure.
- Day 8: Prague city tour, including a viewing of the Old Town Hall Tower & Astronomical Clock.
- Day 9: Fly back to the USA
The Prague Astronomical Clock and Old Town Hall Tower will be undergoing renovations during the first half of 2018 and may not be available for viewing during the restoration.
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to your account to view your voucher for Gate 1 Travel contact and redemption instructions. Book by 10/10/17.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $750 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Airfare is available from the New York City metro area. The departure airport (JFK, EWR or LGA) will be advised at the time of booked based on availability. The supplemental fee to depart from a city that isn’t included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you may extend your trip for a supplemental fee at the time of booking. Please call Gate 1 Travel for more information.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? The dates available are listed on each option.
4. What happens if I buy the voucher and my travel dates are not available? You can either choose another date or be refunded. We suggest calling Gate 1 Travel to redeem your vouchers as soon as possible so that you do not run into this problem.
5. Does my child need a voucher, and can they stay in my room? All travelers, including children, must have a voucher in order to travel. Must be 8 years or older to travel. Different occupancy arrangements may be requested with Gate 1 Travel at the time of reservation.