You’re viewing a tour from our Premium Collection, with a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from Miami (MIA)
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (3 nights)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Hotel Almirante, Holiday Inn Cartagena Morros, Holiday Inn Express Cartagena Bocagrande, Hotel Caribe, or Hotel Las Americas, depending on option purchased
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast
- City tour of Cartagena on day 2
Ideas for Your Vacation
You can get breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea from Cartagena, which has been a stronghold for Spanish conquerors as well as pirates. It’s also the site of Castillo San Felipe de Barajas, a 16th-century fortress that lights up like a beacon at night. There’s no itinerary for this vacation, so you can spend your time in the city however you like (city tour of Cartagena on day 2 is included).
- Learn to windsurf with a lesson from a tour operator on the beaches of Los Morros.
- Ride a chiva: That’s a colorful wooden bus you can take for a city tour. Some chivas even function as bars on wheels.
- What to drink: limonada de coco—lemonade infused with coconut milk
Call Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; 11 or younger do not need a voucher in order to travel (kid fares available through Gate 1 Travel)
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Half-day La Boquilla mangrove tour on day 2 ($69/person)
- Tour of Cartagena’s Old City in a horse-drawn carriage with dinner and wine on day 2 ($139/person)
- Full-day Rosario Islands excursion with lunch on day 3 ($99/person)