Gate 1 Travel: 100,000+ of our travelers served since 2012.
Tour Croatia’s Beautiful Coastline and See Slovenia’s Bled
This 11-day tour of Croatia and Slovenia follows the rocky Adriatic coast from the seaside resort town Opatija, to Croatia’s second-largest city, Split, and then to Dubrovnik, one of the Mediterranean’s most popular vacation spots. Last stop in Croatia will be its capital city Zagreb. Finally, you’ll visit the Slovenian capital city Ljubljana and Bled, where you’ll visit a famous castle. This tour from Gate 1 Travel includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Sightseeing per itinerary in a modern air-conditioned motorcoach
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- All transfers
- Hotel porterage
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (9 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 2 nights of accommodations at Bristol Hotel, Grand Hotel Adriatic, or similar in Opatija
- 1 nights of accommodations at Hotel Atrium, Radisson Blu Resort, or similar in Split
- 3 nights of accommodations at Lacroma Hotel or similar in Dubrovnik
- 1 nights of accommodations at Hotel Westin or similar in Zagreb
- 2 nights of accommodations at Park Hotel, Golf Hotel, or similar in Bled
Attractions & Meals
- 13 meals; 9 breakfasts, 1 lunch, and 3 dinners
- Entrance fees per itinerary included
- English-speaking tour manager
- Local guides in Split, Dubrovnik and, Zagreb
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Full-day Istrian Peninsula trip on day 3 ($64 per person)
- Full-day Montenegro tour on day 7 ($65 per person)
- Tour of Radovljica with dinner on day 9 ($53 per person)
Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1: Board your flight to Italy.
- Day 2: Arrive in Venice and transfer to Opatija.
- Day 3: Spend the day at leisure in Opatija.
- Day 4: Explore the historic city of Zadar en route to Split.
- Day 5: Enjoy the city tour of Split.
- Day 6: See historic Old Town on the walking tour of Dubrovnik.
- Day 7: Enjoy a day at leisure in Dubrovnik or go on the optional tour of Montenegro.
- Day 8: Travel to Zagreb and enjoy the rest of the day on your own.
- Day 9: See Croatia’s capital city Zagreb and then travel to Bled.
- Day 10: Explore Slovenia’s capital city Ljubljana and take a tour of the Bled Castle.
- Day 11: Board your flight home.
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to your account to view your voucher for Gate 1 Travel contact and redemption instructions. Book by 12/26/17.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $450 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Airfare is available from New York (JFK). The supplemental fee to depart from a city that isn’t included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you may extend your trip for a supplemental fee at the time of booking. Please call Gate 1 Travel for more information.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? The dates available are listed on each option.
4. What happens if I buy the voucher and my travel dates are not available? You can either choose another date or be refunded. We suggest calling Gate 1 Travel to redeem your vouchers as soon as possible so that you do not run into this problem.
5. Does my child need a voucher, and can they stay in my room? All travelers, including children, must have a voucher code and be 8 years old or older in order to travel. Different occupancy arrangements may be requested with Gate 1 Travel at the time of reservation.