What You Get
How to Book
- Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo.
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with Gate 1 Travel no later than 8/30/22.
Know Before You Go
- Additional fees to travel solo:
- Upgrade Hotels: $500
- Standard Hotels: $300
- Additional taxes & fees: Optional tours and gratuities.
- Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 is required in order to travel with Gate 1 Travel.
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: Arabic
- Currency: United Arab Emirates dirham
Compelling Overview of the Tour
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Transportation between cities via motor coach
- Airport transfers
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (215) 315-3955.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Standard Hotels (5 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 2 nights of accommodations at Novotel Abu Dhabi AL Bustan Hotel in Abu Dhabi
- 3 nights of accommodations at Milennium Al Barsha or Novotel Dubai Al Barsha in Dubai
Upgraded Hotels (5 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 2 nights of accommodations at Grand Millennium Al Wahda
- 3 nights of accommodations at Grand Millennium Dubai
Attractions & Meals
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges including Dubai tourism fee
- Daily breakfast
- Services of English-speaking guides during optional tours
Ideas for Your Vacation
Dubai is a glitzy Middle Eastern metropolis known for its over-the-top lifestyle and abundance of high-end shopping malls, glamorous nightclubs, and luxury hotels. Not to mention skyscrapers that nearly graze the clouds. Ride to the top of Burj Khalifa—at 2,716.5 feet, it’s the world’s tallest building—for unrivaled views of the skyline and Persian Gulf. On this 7-day independent vacation from Gate 1 Travel, you’ll get to explore the shores of the Persian Gulf, splitting your time between the two biggest metropolises in the United Arab Emirates: Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- Receive a warm welcome at the Grand Mosque of Jumeirah. It’s the only mosque in Dubai open to the public and is dedicated to welcoming non-Muslim guests.
- Shop till you drop at The Dubai Mall, which fills nearly 4 million square feet with 1,200 shops and an amusement park.
- History lesson: Dioramas depict historic scenes and local life inside the Dubai Museum, housed inside an 18th-century fort.
- Shop like a local: Haggle for jewelry, electronics, and hand-woven textiles at the souks, or open-air markets, clustered along Dubai Creek.
Call Gate 1 Travel at (215) 315-3955 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; must be 8 years or older to travel and a voucher is required
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Abu Dhabi City Tour, Qasr Al Hosn, and Presidential Palace Combo Package
- Half-day Abu Dhabi tour
- Half-day Qasr Al Hosn & Presidential Palace tour
- Half-day Desert Safari tour with dinner
- Half-day Burj Khalifa tour
- Half-day Dubai tour
- Dubai City Tour and Burj Khalifa Combo Package
- Sharjah Tour and Desert Safari with Dinner Combo Package
- Promotional value expires Aug 30, 2022. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 8/30/22 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability
- Due to limited availability, departure gateways may be substituted by Gate 1 with an alternate nearby airport
- Additional fees may apply for some departure dates
- $200 per person to cancel; 61-day cancellation required or fee of 50% voucher price; 31-day or fee up to 90% voucher price; 2-day or fee up to voucher price
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Gate 1 Travel at (215) 315-3955 to confirm
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website, http://travel.state.gov, for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements
- Please find more info by visiting the US Embassy in United Arab Emirates' site here
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Additional fee to travel solo: Upgrade Hotels: $500 and Standard Hotels: $300
- Motor coaches are not accessible for wheelchairs, walkers, or motorized scooters.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings