You’re viewing a tour from our Premium Collection, with a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- All transfers
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (8 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Hotel Argosy or Lacroma Hotel in Dubrovnik
- 1 night of accommodations at Hotel Corner in Split
- 2 nights of accommodations at Grand Hotel Adriatic or Hotel Paris in Opatija
- 2 nights of accommodations at Kompas Hotel in Bled
- Hotel porterage, taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
Attractions & Meals
- Daily Breakfast
- Sightseeing per itinerary in a modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of an English-speaking tour manager
- Services of local guides in Split, Dubrovnik, and Opatija
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
Tour Itinerary at a Glance
This 10-day tour of Croatia and Slovenia from Gate 1 Travel follows the rocky Adriatic coast, starting from to the seaside resort town of Dubrovnik. The trip then takes you to Split, Croatia’s second-largest city, Opatija, one of the Mediterranean’s most popular vacation spots, and Ljubljana, Slovenia’s capital city, before reaching Bled, the final stop, where you’ll visit the famous castle.
- Day 1: Board your flight to Montenegro.
- Day 2: Arrive in Tivat and transfer to Dubrovnik, Croatia.
- Day 3: Admire the dramatic, centuries-old Old Town during a morning walking tour of Dubrovnik.
- Day 4: Day at leisure in Dubrovnik.
- Day 5: In Split, embark on a walking tour visiting the 4th-century Palace of Diocletian and Renaissance- and Gothic-era structures.
- Day 6: Discover the historic city of Zadar and transfer to Opatija
- Day 7: Explore Opatija on your own.
- Day 8: In the morning drive to Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia for a city tour and then travel to Bled, a city set amidst the Julian Alps.
- Day 9: Take in the magnificent resort scenery before ascending to the Bled Castle.
- Day 10: Transfer to Ljubljana to board the return flight home
Call Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; must be 8 years or older to travel and a voucher is required
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Home Hosted Dinner at Dubelj on day 3 ($55/person)
- Full Day Mostar on day 4 ($55/person)
- Croatian Dinner at Epitium on day 5 ($49/person)
- Full Day Istrian Peninsula on day 7 ($67 or $68/person)
- Tour of Radovljica on day 8 ($56/person)
- Lake Bohinj, the Alpine Beauty on day 9 ($55/person)