Gate 1 Travel: 90,000+ of our travelers served since 2012.
9-Day Vacation in Three Italian Cities
See three of Italy’s most notable cities—Venice, Florence, and Rome—on this 9-day vacation. You’ll have an open itinerary to explore each city at your leisure, as well as the chance to take optional tours. See works from famed artists in Venice’s art museums, admire the view from Giotto’s Bell Tower in Florence, and peruse one of Rome’s open-air food markets. This vacation from Gate 1 Travel includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- Transportation between cities via Standard rail with reserved seats
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (7 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 2 nights of accommodations at Hotel Tre Archi, Hotel Carlton Capri, Hotel Abbazia, or similar in Venice
- 2 nights of accommodations at FH - Grand Hotel Mediterraneo or similar in Florence
- 3 nights of accommodations at Hotel Villafranca or similar in Rome
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast
- Walking tour of Venice & trip to Murano
- Walking tour of Florence
- Tour of Vatican museums, Sistine Chapel & St. Peter’s Basilica
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Ancient Rome tour ($45/person)
- Street-food tour in the heart of Rome ($59/person)
- Tour of Accademia Gallery ($39/person)
- Gondola Serenade ride ($44/person)
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to your account to view your voucher for Gate 1 Travel contact and redemption instructions. Book by 9/5/17.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $400 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Airfare is available from the New York City metro area. The departure airport (JFK, EWR or LGA) will be advised at the time of booked based on availability. The supplemental fee to depart from a city that isn’t included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you may extend your trip for a supplemental fee at the time of booking. Please call Gate 1 Travel for more information.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? The dates available are listed on each option.
4. What happens if I buy the voucher and my travel dates are not available? You can either choose another date or be refunded. We suggest calling Gate 1 Travel to redeem your vouchers as soon as possible so that you do not run into this problem.
5. Does my child need a voucher, and can they stay in my room? Children 11 and under do not need a voucher in order to travel. Please contact Gate 1 Travel directly for child fares at (800) 682-3333. occupancy arrangements may be requested with Gate 1 Travel at the time of reservation.