9-Day Tour of Israeli Cities and Historical Landmarks
This 9-day tour of Israel from Gate 1 Travel starts off in Tel Aviv before heading to Tiberias and Jerusalem. As you travel, it seems every step you take is along the same paths once traveled by kings, prophets, and crusaders alike. This vacation from Gate 1 Travel includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York (specific gateway based on availability)
- All transfers
- Sightseeing per itinerary in a modern air-conditioned motorcoach
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 .
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (7 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 4 nights of standard accommodations at Prima Royale Hotel in Jerusalem
- 2 nights of standard accommodations at Kibbutz Maagan Holiday Village near the Sea of Galilee or Ron Beach Hotel in Tiberias
- 1 night of standard accommodations at Cinema Hotel or Tal Hotel in Tel Aviv
- Hotel porterage
Attractions & Meals
- 11 meals: 7 breakfasts, 4 dinners
- Services of English-speaking tour manager per itinerary
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- See the Dead Sea Scrolls at the Israel Museum. These ancient texts on display at the Israel Museum date as far back as 408 BCE and contain important Hebrew scriptures.
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Half-day tour of Bethlehem ($33 per person)
- Full-day tour of Masada and the Dead Sea ($89 per person)
- Illuminated Jerusalem tour with dinner and a sound and light show ($69 per person)
- Half-day tour of Jerusalem’s Old City Jewish Quarter ($55 per person)
- Half-day tour of Jerusalem’s New City ($55 per person)
- Full-day tour of upper Galilee and Golan Heights, with lunch included ($89 per person)
- Panoramic night tour of Tel Aviv with dinner ($55 per person)
Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1: Depart for Israel
- Day 2: Arrive in Tel Aviv, then transfer to Jerusalem, where you can relax at your hotel before a welcome drink and orientation with your Tour Manager.
- Day 3: Take a walking tour of Jerusalem, where you’ll see bazaars, the Room of the Last Supper, an other sites.
- Day 4: Explore Jerusalem at your leisure.
- Day 5: ** Free time** in Jerusalem.
- Day 6: Travel to Beit She’an, an ancient city that dates back to the Romans, and then see the Jordan River en route to Tiberias.
- Day 7: Day at leisure in Tiberias.
- Day 8: Travel to Nazareth, Haifa, and then return to Tel Aviv.
- Day 9: Depart Israel after breakfast.
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to the My Groupons section of your account and select View Voucher for Gate 1 Travel contact and redemption instructions. Book by 5/9/17.
Each person must buy a Groupon; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $550 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Airfare is available from the New York City metro area. The departure airport (JFK, EWR or LGA) will be advised at the time of booked based on availability. The supplemental fee to depart from a city that isn’t included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you may extend your trip for a supplemental fee at the time of booking. Please call Gate 1 Travel for more information.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? The dates available are listed on each option.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? You can either choose another date or be refunded by Groupon. We suggest calling Gate 1 Travel to redeem your vouchers as soon as possible so that you do not run into this problem.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? Each person, including children, will need a Groupon voucher in order to travel. Different occupancy arrangements may be requested with Gate 1 Travel at the time of reservation.