What You Get
- Click here to see all options and departure dates.
- Call Gate 1 Travel at 800-682-3333 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
- All options priced per person, based on double occupancy, or pay an additional $400 fee to travel solo.
- Taxes: Tax included.
- Additional fees: Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier.
- Hotels are subject to change.
Know Before You Go
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: Hebrew and Arabic
- Currency: New shekel
- One Groupon per person
This deal cannot be combined with any other promotional codes
Don’t miss other great air-inclusive deals from Gate 1 Travel launching this week
- 8-Day Bangkok Vacation with Airfare from $699 per person
- 10-Day Croatia and Slovenia Vacation with Airfare from $999 per person
- 7-Day Benelux Vacation with Airfare from $1249 per person
- 9-Day India Vacation with Airfare from $1399 per person
- 11-Day Israel Vacation with Airfare from $2199 per person
8-Day Tour of Israeli Cities and Historical Landmarks
This 8-day tour of Israel from Gate 1 Travel starts off in Tel Aviv before heading to Tiberias and Jerusalem. Each trip includes:
- Round-trip airfare from (multiple airports)
- New York City (JFK)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Sightseeing per itinerary in a modern air-conditioned motorcoach
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- All transfers
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at 800-682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 1 night of accommodations at Prima City Tel Aviv Hotel or Tal Hotel Tel Aviv in Tel Aviv
- 2 nights of accommodations at Prima Galil Hotel, Maagan Kibbutz Holiday Village, or Ron Beach Hotel in Tiberias
- 3 nights of accommodations at Prima Park Hotel or Mount Zion Hotel in Jerusalem
- Hotel porterage
Attractions & Meals
- 8 meals: 6 breakfasts and 2 dinners (kosher meals available, except for Ron Beach hotel in Tiberias)
- Entrance fees per itinerary included
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Full-day tour of Upper Galilee and the Golan Heights with lunch ($89/person)
- Half-day tour of Jerusalem’s New City ($55/person)
- Full-day tour of Masada and the Dead Sea ($89/person)
- Half-day tour of Bethlehem ($33/person)
- Illuminated Jerusalem sound and light show with dinner ($69/person)
- Full-day tour of Western Galilee and Capernaum ($75/person)
Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1: Depart for Israel.
- Day 2: Arrive in Tel Aviv.
- Day 3: Take a walking tour of Tel Aviv before departing for Caesarea and Tiberias.
- Day 4: Spend a full day at leisure in Tiberias along the Sea of Galilee.
- Day 5: See the archaeological site of Beit She’an en route to Jerusalem.
- Day 6: Tour Jerusalem’s Old City.
- Day 7: Spend a full day at leisure in Jerusalem.
- Day 8: Return to the United States.
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to the My Groupons section of your account and select View Voucher for Gate 1 Travel contact and redemption instructions. Book by 10/4/16.
Each person must buy a Groupon; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $400 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Airfare is available from JFK or ORD. The supplemental fee to depart from a city that isn’t included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you may extend your trip for a supplemental fee at the time of booking. Please call Gate 1 Travel for more information.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? The dates available are listed on each option.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? You can either choose another date or be refunded by Groupon. We suggest calling Gate 1 Travel to redeem your vouchers as soon as possible so that you do not run into this problem.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? Each person, including children, will need a Groupon voucher in order to travel. Different occupancy arrangements may be requested with Gate 1 Travel at the time of reservation.
- Promotional value expires Oct 4, 2016. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 10/4/16 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- $200 per person to cancel; 61-day cancellation required or fee of 50% Groupon price; 31-day or fee up to 90% Groupon price; 2-day or fee up to Groupon price
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Must be 8 or older to travel
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airline subject to change/availability
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
- $400 fee to travel solo
- Motor coaches are not accessible for wheelchairs, walkers, or motorized scooters
- Hotels are subject to change.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.