Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Standard Hotels (4 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 4 nights of accommodations at Hotel Roma in Lisbon
- Daily breakfast
Upgrade Hotels (4 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 4 nights of accommodations at Olissippo Marquês de Sá in Lisbon
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
The call of the sea is strong in Lisbon, a port city along the Tagus River. Numerous explorers began their celebrated ocean voyages here, including Vasco da Gama. With no itinerary, you can have your own adventures during this 6-day vacation from Gate 1 Travel.
- Learn about Lisbon’s seafaring age at the Maritime Museum, where you’ll see two 18th-century ceremonial barges.
- Climb to the top of Belem Tower for panoramic views of the city’s harbor.
- Listen to live fado music in the hilltop district of Bairro Alto. The folk music style’s haunting sounds are uniquely Portuguese.
Call Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; 11 or younger do not need a voucher in order to travel (kid fares available through Gate 1 Travel)
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Half-day Lisbon tour with visits to the Coaches Museum and Jerónimos Monastery on day 3 ($44–46/person)
- Half-day tour of Sintra, Cabo da Roca, Estoril, and Cascais on day 4 ($72-76/person; Cabo da Roca won’t be visited Nov.–Feb.)
- Full-day tour of Fátima, Obidos, Alcobaça, Nazaré, and Batalha with lunch on day 5 ($110–116/person)