This deal cannot be combined with any other promotional codes.
Check out our other air-inclusive Getaways deals from Gate 1
- Tour of Thailand with Airfare from $1,099
- Athens and Istanbul Vacation with Airfare from $1,199
- Tour of Spain with Airfare from $1,499
- 12-Day Tour of Vietnam with Airfare from $1,599
- Tour of South Africa with Safaris and Airfare from $2,699
6-Day London Vacation with Airfare
This vacation takes you across the pond to explore famous attractions as well as lesser-known gems in the English capital. Since there’s no set itinerary, you can plan each day as you’d like. Watch the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace, take a boat tour on the Thames, or have high tea at a local teahouse. Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour provides a great way to travel around London and see all of the essential sights. Set your own pace, getting on and off at over 80 available stops as often as you wish. The tour offers a convenient way to see Buckingham Palace, Piccadilly Circus, The National Gallery, Downing Street, Big Ben, London Bridge, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge, The Tower of London, and Westminster Abbey, among countless other sights of the city. Entertaining live guides, free walking tours, free River Cruise Pass, and exclusive Kids’ Club are included in the 24-hour ticket. Check out some of our favorite stops below. Each option includes:
- Round-trip airfare from New York
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- 4 nights of accommodations at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Islington
- Daily breakfast
England’s 2,000-year-old capital city brims with famous landmarks: Westminster Abbey, the site of royal weddings since 1100 AD; the crosswalk where the Beatles traversed Abbey Road; and Kensington Palace, where Prince William, Kate Middleton, and Baby George reside. After a day of sightseeing, check out the theaters of the West End and the dazzling billboards in Piccadilly Circus.
- See the city from overhead aboard the London Eye—a glass-enclosed Ferris wheel that ascends 400 feet above the Thames River.
- Tate Modern Museum: A former power station is now one of the world’s leading art galleries, housing work by Salvador Dali, Henri Matisse, and Jackson Pollock.
- Pollock’s Toy Museum: Toy trains, mechanical miniature theaters, puppets, and Victorian-era dolls are some of the whimsical items on display at this eclectic attraction.
- Ride a double decker bus: You can’t miss these bright red icons, which take you past such snapshot-worthy landmarks as Big Ben and Buckingham Palace.
- Eat like a local: London is known for its fish and chips, which you can sample alongside a pint of Kronenburg at one of the city’s hundreds of pubs. There are also several curry houses that have mastered the traditional Indian and Pakistani dish.
Know Before You Go
- Official language: English
- Currency: British pound
- Time difference: 5 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time
- Drive on the left side of the road.
- Entrance requirements for US citizens: a passport valid for the length of your stay (up to 6 months)
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Airfare is available from the New York City metro area. The departure airport (JFK, EWR or LGA) will be advised at the time of booked based on availability. The supplemental fee to depart from a city that isn’t included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you may extend your stay.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? The dates available are listed on each option.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? You can either choose another date or be refunded by Groupon. We suggest calling Gate 1 Travel to redeem your vouchers as soon as possible so that you do not run into this problem.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? All Children 12 and over will need a Groupon for travel. Children under 12 may be eligible for a discount. Triples are not available. Contact Gate 1 Travel directly for child fares 1-(800)-682-3333.