What You Get
- Click here to see all options and departure dates.
- Call Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the voucher deal page.
- All options priced per person, based on double occupancy, or pay an additional $400 fee to travel solo.
- Taxes: Tax included.
- Additional fees: Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier.
Know Before You Go
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: French, English
- Currency: Euro, Pound sterling
- Buy one voucher per person.
Gate 1 Travel: 90,000+ of our travelers served since 2012.
See World-Famous Landmarks and Museums in Paris and London
This vacation takes you to two of Europe’s most iconic cities—Paris and London—where you’ll have 8 days to explore the Eiffel Tower, Buckingham Palace, and other attractions. There’s no set itinerary, so you can explore and take side trips at your own pace, including touring the 12-century Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris and noshing on traditional bangers and mash in England. This vacation includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Courtyard by Marriott Paris Arcueil in Paris
- 3 nights of accommodations at Hilton London Olympia in London
- Daily breakfast
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Grand Louvre Museum walking tour on day 3 ($63-64/person)
- Tour of Versailles Palace on day 4 ($95-103/person)
- London hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour on day 6 ($43/person)
- 30-minute London Eye experience on day 6 ($43/person)
- Full-day tour of Windsor, Stonehenge, and Bath on day 7 ($112/person)
- Paradis Latin Dinner & Show Festival ($136/person)
- Paris Seinorama Tour with Seine River cruise ($76-90/person)
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to your account to view your voucher for Gate 1 Travel contact and redemption instructions. Book by 10/31/17.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $400 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Airfare is available from the New York City metro area. The departure airport (JFK, EWR or LGA) will be advised at the time of booked based on availability. The supplemental fee to depart from a city that isn’t included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking.
Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you may extend your trip for a supplemental fee at the time of booking. Please call Gate 1 Travel for more information.
How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? The dates available are listed on each option.
What happens if I buy the voucher and my travel dates are not available? You can either choose another date or be refunded. We suggest calling Gate 1 Travel to redeem your vouchers as soon as possible so that you do not run into this problem.
Does my child need a voucher, and can they stay in my room? Children under 12 do not need a voucher. Contact Gate 1 Travel directly for child fares (800) 682-3333. Different occupancy arrangements may be requested with Gate 1 Travel at the time of reservation.
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2017. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 10/31/17 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- $200 per person to cancel; 61-day cancellation required or fee of 50% voucher price; 31-day or fee up to 90% voucher price; 2-day or fee up to voucher price
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airline subject to change/availability
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
- $400 fee to travel solo
- Motor coaches are not accessible for wheelchairs, walkers, or motorized scooters.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.