Gate 1 Travel: 107,000+ of our travelers served since 2012]
See World-Famous Landmarks and Museums in London and Paris
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
- 3 nights of accommodations at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Islington in London
- 3 nights of accommodations at Hotel ibis Paris Montmartre 18ème or Hotel Mercure Paris Montmartre Sacre Coeur in Paris
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
This vacation takes you to two of Europe’s most iconic cities—London and Paris—where you’ll have 8 days to explore Buckingham Palace, the Eiffel Tower, and other attractions. There’s no set itinerary, so you can explore and take side trips at your own pace, including touring the Louvre Museum and seeing Mona Lisa’s famed smile.
- Visit the British Museum in London to behold ancient Egyptian mummies, the Rosetta Stone, and other world treasures.
- Bird’s-eye view of Big Ben: Board the London Eye, a giant Ferris wheel, to see the city and the River Thames from inside a glass-walled pod. The view is best at night, when the city is all lit up.
- Montmartre: Wander around Paris’s former bohemian epicenter, which was once home to the likes of Van Gogh and Dalí, and catch a classically bawdy cabaret show at the famous Moulin Rouge
- Stroll the walking paths of Luxembourg Gardens, one of Paris’s most renowned public spaces. While you’re here, visit the Medici Fountain, navigate a rented toy sailboat around the central pond, or grab a seat in an open-air café
Call Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; must be 8 years or older to travel and a voucher is required
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- 30-minute London Eye experience on day 3 ($38 per person)
- London hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour on day 3 ($35 per person)
- Full-day tour of Windsor, Stonehenge, and Bath on day 4 ($150 per person)
- Paris ParisCityVision tour on day 6 ($20 or $21 per person)
- Tour of Versailles Apartments on day 7 ($110 per person)