Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Standard class rail with reserved seats from London to Paris
- Flight from Paris to Rome
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 2 nights of accommodations at DoubleTree by Hilton London Chelsea
- 2 nights of accommodations at Timhotel Boulevard Berthier in Paris
- 2 nights of accommodations at B&B Hotel Roma Tuscolana - San Giovanni in Rome
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
This vacation from Gate 1 Travel takes you to three iconic European cities—London, Paris, and Rome—where you can snap shots of Buckingham Palace, the Eiffel Tower, and the Colosseum. There’s no set itinerary, so you can take side trips and optional tours at your own pace.
- Bird’s-eye view of London: Board the London Eye, a giant Ferris wheel, to see the city and the River Thames from inside a glass-walled pod. The view is best at night when the city is all lit up.
- Montmartre: This bohemian hilltop neighborhood has popped up in many films, including Amélie and Moulin Rouge!
- Head to the Vatican City to see the Sistine Chapel—where Michelangelo painted his famous frescoes—or St. Peter’s Basilica, Rome’s most-visited cathedral.
Call Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; 11 or younger do not need a voucher in order to travel (kid fares available through Gate 1 Travel)
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- London Eye with fast-track entry on day 3 ($49 or $52/person)
- Morning London tour on day 3 ($52/person)
- Two-day pass for a hop-on-hop-off bus tour of Paris on day 4 ($48 or $49/person)
- Guided tour of the Louvre on day 5 ($73 or $81/person)
- Vatican Museums tour including the Sistine Chapel on day 7 ($80 or $78/person)
- Ancient Rome tour including the Colosseum on day 7 ($67 or $93/person)