Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotel for Standard Package (4 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 4 nights of accommodations at Agumar Hotel in Madrid
- Daily breakfast
Hotels for Upgraded Package (4 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 4 nights of accommodations at Sercotel Gran Hotel Conde Duque in Madrid
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
Cobblestone streets wind past rooftop terraces and centuries-old plazas in Spain’s capital, Madrid. Though the rustic backdrop may seem frozen in time, the city bustles with energy, from its busy tapas restaurants to all-night piano bars. You’ll have an open itinerary to explore Madrid on this 6-day vacation from Gate 1 Travel.
- Spend a lazy afternoon amid the fountains and gardens of Retiro Park, which was created for the royal family but is now open to the public.
- Visit Museo Reina Sofía: This 20th-century art museum houses Picasso’s famous antiwar painting Guernica, inspired by the events of the Spanish Civil War.
- Mercado de San Miguel: Head to this market to sample regional wines and sweets.
Call Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; 11 or younger do not need a voucher in order to travel (kid fares available through Gate 1 Travel)
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Half-day panoramic Madrid tour on day 3 ($31 or $34/person)
- Half-day Toledo tour on day 3 ($62 or $67/person)
- Full-day Avila and Segovia Tour with lunch on day 4 ($129 or $138/person)
- Half-day Escorial tour from Madrid on day 5 ($62 or $67/person)