What You Get
How to Book
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with Gate 1 Travel no later than 1/15/19.
Know Before You Go
- Additional taxes & fees: $700 fee to travel solo.
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: Spanish
- Currency: Euro
Gate 1 Travel: 117,000+ of our travelers served since 2012.
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Flight from Madrid to Barcelona
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Ilunion Alcala Norte in Madrid
- 3 nights of accommodations at Ilunion Auditori in Barcelona
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
You’ll have plenty of time to explore two of Spain’s most exciting cities—Madrid and Barcelona—during this 8-day vacation from Gate 1 Travel. An open agenda and optional tours make it easy to take in as much culture and as many tapas as you want.
- One of the world’s great art museums: A Madrid must-visit is The Prado, which displays the work of Spanish masters including El Greco, Velazquez, and Goya. You can also see the famous Garden of Earthly Delights by Hieronymus Bosch.
- Literary giant: Madrid’s Plaza de España boasts a massive monument to Cervantes, Spain’s beloved novelist, poet, and playwright.
- The Picasso Museum in Barcelona features more than 4,000 of the artist’s works. Made up of five gothic palaces dating back as far as the 13th century, the complex itself is also a masterpiece.
- La Sagrada Familia is still under construction after more than 130 years, but you don’t have to wait ‘til it’s finished to appreciate its grandeur.
Call Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; all travelers age 2 and over are required to purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Half-day panoramic tour of Madrid on day 3 ($65 per person)
- Half-day Toledo tour on day 3 or 4 ($60-$62 per person)
- Half-day tour of El Escorial on day 4 ($93 per person)
- Half-day tour of Montserrat on day 6 ($68 per person)
- Full-day tour of Barcelona, with Sagrada Familia and Poble Espanyol, on day 7 ($93 per person)
- Flamenco dinner show in Barcelona on day 7 ($102 per person)
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires Jan 15, 2019. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 1/15/19 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- $200 per person to cancel; 61-day cancellation required or fee of 50% voucher price; 31-day or fee up to 90% voucher price; 2-day or fee up to voucher price
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airline subject to change/availability
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
- $700 fee to travel solo
- Motor coaches are not accessible for wheelchairs, walkers, or motorized scooters.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.