Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Flight from Madrid to Barcelona
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Ilunion Alcala Norte in Madrid
- 3 nights of accommodations at Ilunion Auditori in Barcelona
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
You’ll have plenty of time to explore two of Spain’s most exciting cities—Madrid and Barcelona—during this 8-day vacation from Gate 1 Travel. An open agenda and optional tours make it easy to take in as much culture and as many tapas as you want.
- One of the world’s great art museums: A Madrid must-visit is The Prado, which displays the work of Spanish masters including El Greco, Velazquez, and Goya. You can also see the famous Garden of Earthly Delights by Hieronymus Bosch.
- Literary giant: Madrid’s Plaza de España boasts a massive monument to Cervantes, Spain’s beloved novelist, poet, and playwright.
- The Picasso Museum in Barcelona features more than 4,000 of the artist’s works. Made up of five gothic palaces dating back as far as the 13th century, the complex itself is also a masterpiece.
- La Sagrada Familia is still under construction after more than 130 years, but you don’t have to wait ‘til it’s finished to appreciate its grandeur.
Call Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; 11 or younger do not need a voucher in order to travel (kid fares available through Gate 1 Travel)
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Half-day Toledo tour on day 3 ($62 per person)
- Half-day panoramic tour of Madrid on day 3 ($31 per person)
- Half-day tour of El Escorial on day 4 ($62 per person)
- Half-day tour of Montserrat on day 6 ($65-72 per person)
- Full-day tour of Barcelona, with Sagrada Familia and Poble Espanyol, on day 7 ($87-108 per person)
- Flamenco dinner show in Barcelona on day 7 ($96-102 per person)