11-Day Tour of Spain
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- All transfers
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (9 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 2 nights of accommodations at Melia Madrid Serrano Galgos, Catalonia Atocha, or Aloft Madrid Gran Via in Madrid
- 1 night of accommodations at Cordoba Center in Cordoba
- 2 nights of accommodations at Melia Lebreros, Hesperia Sevilla Hotel, Catalonia Giralda, or Eurostars Torre Sevilla in Seville
- 1 night of accommodations at Catalonia Granada or Gran Hotel Luna De Granada in Granada
- 1 night of accommodations at Hotel Valencia Center or Barcelo Valencia in Valencia
- 2 nights of accommodations at Catalonia Ramblas, NH Collection Constanza, Catalonia Barcelona Plaza, Ilunion Barcelona, Hesperia Presidente, or NH Collection Barcelona Gran Hotel Calderon in Barcelona
- Hotel porterage
Attractions & Meals
- 9 breakfasts, 6 dinners with wine
- Sightseeing per itinerary in a modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of an English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of local guides in all major cities
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
Tour Itinerary at a Glance
Spain has a lot to offer, from Gaudi’s architecture and beaches in Barcelona to the metropolis of Madrid and the slow-paced Spanish life of Sevilla. Guests who book with Gate 1 Travel have the opportunity to see a variety of Spanish cities across the country along with a guide who provides both free time to explore and tours of historic sights.
- Day 1: Depart for Spain
- Day 2: Arrive in Madrid and enjoy the day on your own.
- Day 3: Tour Madrid, drive along Gran Via, the Opera District, and view the Royal Palace. End your tour at the Prado Museum.
- Day 4: Travel to Toledo the former capital of Spain and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Then continue south for Andalucia.
- Day 5: Tour Cordoba including its gorgeous Mezquita and the 14th century Synagogue.
- Day 6: Head for Sevilla and visit the Barrio Santa Cruz to view narrow streets in the Old Quarter. Also on this day, visit the Cathedral, one of the largest Gothic structures in the world.
- Day 7: Drive to Granada and visit the 13th century Alhambra.
- Day 8: Head for Valencia known for its oranges. View the architecture of Santiago Calatrava.
- Day 9: Go to Barcelona via the coastline highway. View the Old Harbor, Plaza de España, and the Sagrada Familia.
- Day 10: Spend the day at leisure in Barcelona.
- Day 11: Fly home.
Call Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; must be 8 years or older to travel and a voucher is required
- Booking optional tours and upgrades