Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Sightseeing per itinerary in a modern air-conditioned motorcoach
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- All transfers
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 2 nights of accommodations at Ayre Gran Hotel Colon or Melia Madrid Serrano Galgos in Madrid
- 1 night of accommodations at Carmen Hotel or Gran Hotel Luna De Granada in Granada
- 2 nights of accommodations at Melia Lebreros in Seville
- 1 night of accommodations at Ayre Gran Hotel Colon or Melia Madrid Serrano Galgos in Madrid
- Hotel porterage, taxes, fees & service charges
Attractions & Meals
- 8 meals; 6 breakfasts and 2 dinners
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of local guides in all major cities
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
Tour Itinerary at a Glance
Experience Spain’s rich culture on this 8-day tour from Gate 1 Travel, which kicks off in the capital city, Madrid. You’ll have guided stops in Toledo, Granada, Seville, and Córdoba; there’s also free time for independent exploration.
- Day 1: Board an overnight flight to Spain.
- Day 2: Arrive in Madrid and have a welcome drink with the tour group.
- Day 3: Admire the architecture surrounding the Plaza de España and see the Prado Museum’s famous artwork during a city tour.
- Day 4: Enjoy a scenic drive along the Tagus River and walk through the historic Jewish Quarter of Toledo.
- Day 5: Take in the splendor of the Alhambra, a Moorish fortress with a garden in Granada, that dates back to the 9th century.
- Day 6: Visit the massive Seville Cathedral on your city tour.
- Day 7: Learn about Spain’s religious history during stops at a medieval synagogue and a mosque-turned-cathedral on a walking tour of Córdoba.
- Day 8: Fly back to the United States.
Call Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; must be 8 years or older to travel and a voucher is required
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Half-day tour of El Escorial, a 16th-century monastery and royal palace outside Madrid, on day 3 ($90/person)
- Evening flamenco show on day 6 ($65/person)