What You Get
- Click here to see all options and departure dates
- Call Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the voucher deal page.
- All options priced per person, based on double occupancy, or pay an additional $200 fee to travel solo.
- Taxes: Milan city taxes not included and payable at the hotel.
- Additional fees: Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier.
Know Before You Go
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: Italian
- Currency: Euro
- Buy one voucher per adult.
Gate 1 Travel: 90,000+ of our travelers served since 2012
6-Day Vacation in Milan with Air
Milan is an undisputed world capital of fashion. Giorgio Armani, Gianni Versace, and other topflight designers got their starts here before going on to become household names. But there’s more to Milan than shopping; admire the magnificent Milan Cathedral or stroll along the city’s restored canals at sundown for a bit of romance. This vacation from Gate 1 Travel includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (4 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 4 nights of accommodations at the 4-star Leonardo Hotel Milan City Center, the 4-star ADI Hotel Poliziano Fiera or similar in Milan
- Daily breakfast
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to your account to view your voucher for Gate 1 Travel contact and redemption instructions. Book by 10/24/17.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $200 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Airfare is available from the New York City metro area. The departure airport (JFK, EWR or LGA) will be advised at the time of booked based on availability. The supplemental fee to depart from a city that isn’t included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you may extend your trip for a supplemental fee at the time of booking. Please call Gate 1 Travel for more information.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? The dates available are listed on each option.
4. What happens if I buy the voucher and my travel dates are not available? You can either choose another date or be refunded. We suggest calling Gate 1 Travel to redeem your vouchers as soon as possible so that you do not run into this problem.
5. Does my child need a voucher, and can they stay in my room? Children under 12 do not need a voucher. Contact Gate 1 Travel directly for child fares (800) 682-3333. Different occupancy arrangements may be requested with Gate 1 Travel at the time of reservation.
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires Oct 24, 2017. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 10/24/17 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- $200 per person to cancel; 61-day cancellation required or fee of 50% voucher price; 31-day or fee up to 90% voucher price; 2-day or fee up to voucher price
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airline subject to change/availability
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
- $200 fee to travel solo
- Motor coaches are not accessible for wheelchairs, walkers, or motorized scooters
- Milan city taxes not included and payable at the hotel.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.