What You Get
How to Book
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with Gate 1 Travel no later than 11/20/18.
Know Before You Go
- Additional taxes & fees: $350 (standard option) or $400 (upgraded option) fee to travel solo. City taxes not included; to be paid locally. Car rental fees not included.
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: Italian
- Currency: Euro (EUR)
- Drive on the right side of the road.
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- 7-day economy manual car rental (upgrades available), which includes:
- Unlimited mileage
- Third Party Liability Insurance (RCA)
- Collision Damage Waiver Reduction (CDW)
- Theft Protection Reduction (TP)
- Airport charges
- Local taxes (VAT)
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Standard Option Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 5 nights of accommodations at Hotel Minerva Palace or Tuscany Inn in Montecatini
- 1 night of accommodations at Ibis Milano Malpensa Aeroporto in Cardano al Campo
- Daily breakfast
Upgraded Option Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 5 nights of accommodations at Grand Hotel Plaza in Montecatini
- 1 night of accommodations at Hotel Novotel Milano Malpensa Airport in Cardano al Campo
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
From opera houses and ornate churches to mouthwatering food, the bounties of Italy are yours to discover during this 8-day vacation from Gate 1 Travel. An included rental car gives you the freedom to explore Tuscany before heading to the outskirts of Milan.
- Giotto’s Bell Tower: Climb the more than 400 steps for a beautiful view of Florence.
- Snap a picture with the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Construction on the famous structure began in 1173.
- Sip chianti in Chianti: The wine region is famous for its rich reds and high-end olive oils.
- Shop till you drop on Milan’s Quadrilatero d’Oro, where glitzy shops bear the names of such famous Italian designers as Dolce & Gabbana.
Call Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; 11 or younger do not need a voucher in order to travel (kid fares available through Gate 1 Travel)
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- May upgrade hotel at the time of reservation; subject to availability
- Upgrade rental car to one of the following (fees apply):
- Compact automatic or manual
- Intermediate automatic or manual
- Full-size manual van
- Premium automatic
- Promotional value expires Nov 20, 2018. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 11/20/18 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- $200 per person to cancel; 61-day cancellation required or fee of 50% voucher price; 31-day or fee up to 90% voucher price; 2-day or fee up to voucher price
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airline subject to change/availability
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
- $350 (standard option) or $400 (upgraded option) fee to travel solo
- City taxes not included; to be paid locally
- Car rental fees not included
- Motor coaches are not accessible for wheelchairs, walkers, or motorized scooters.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.