Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- 7-day manual shift economy car rental including:
- Unlimited mileage
- Third party liability Insurance (RCA)
- Collision damage waiver reduction (CDW)
- Theft protection reduction (TP)
- Airport charges, and local taxes (VAT)
- Upgrade to other categories available
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Standard Hotel Options (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 5 nights of accommodations at Hotel Ambasciatori Palace, Hotel Minerva Palace, Tuscany Inn, Hotel Montebello or similar in Montecatini
- 1 night of accommodations at Ibis Milano Malpensa Aeroporto or similar near Milan
- Daily breakfast
Upgrade Hotel Options (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 5 nights of accommodations at Grand Hotel Plaza or similar in Montecatini
- 1 night of accommodations at Hilton Garden Inn Milan Malpensa or similar near Milan
Ideas for Your Vacation
In Tuscany, you’re expected to indulge in authentic Italian food, world-famous wines, and relaxing visits to natural spas. Take a leisurely tour of Tuscany’s timeless towns to see Gothic and medieval architecture amid rolling hillsides. In Montecatini, geothermal activity bubbles just below the surface, lending simmering warmth to the renowned resort town’s centuries-old hot springs. Montecatini Terme’s reputation as a tourist hot spot goes back to the early 1900s, when posh casinos, hotels, and restaurants attracted everyone from composer Giuseppe Verdi to writer Luigi Pirandello.
- Viale Verdi: This main street winds past numerous landmarks, including the former summer palace of the Medici family and the Tettuccio Terme, a grand, ornate marble spa dating back to the 18th century.
- Eat like a local: If you have a sweet tooth, try waffles Montecatini, a light confection of eggs and sugar frequently topped with decadent accompaniments.
- Funicolare: This old-fashioned cable railroad gives passengers a panoramic view of the countryside during rides up to the hilltop quarter of Montecatini Alto, the town’s medieval center.
- Day trips: This vacation gives you the freedom to stop and smell the roses—or the nearest plate of pappardelle—on a whim, thanks to your rental car and open itinerary. Florence and Pisa are about an hour away from your home base in Montecatini, making them ideal for a day trip.
Call Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; 11 or younger do not need a voucher in order to travel (kid fares available through Gate 1 Travel)
- Booking optional tours and upgrades