What You Get
- Click here
- Call Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the voucher deal page.
- All options priced per person, based on double occupancy, or pay an additional $600 fee to travel solo.
- Taxes: Tax included.
- Additional fees: Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier.
Know Before You Go
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: Arabic
- Currency: Moroccan dirham
- Buy one voucher per person.
Gate 1 Travel: 100,000+ of our travelers served since 2012.
13-Day Tour of Morocco with Airfare
On this guided tour of Morocco’s famous sights and cities, you’ll visit Rabat, Fez, Erfoud, Ouarzazate, Marrakesh, and Casablanca. Along the way, you’ll stay in posh hotels and sample the area’s distinctive cuisine. This tour includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Sightseeing per itinerary in a modern air-conditioned motorcoach
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (11 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 2 nights of accommodations at Le Diwan Rabat, Hotel Belere, or Golden Tulip Farah in Rabat
- 2 nights of accommodations at Palais Medina & Spa or Barcelo Fez Medina in Fez
- 2 nights of accommodations at Kasbah Xaluca Maadid in Erfoud
- 1 night of accommodations at Ibis Ouarzazate or Kenzi Azghor in Ouarzazate
- 3 nights of accommodations at Suite Novotel Marrakesh or Le Meridien N’Fis in Marrakesh
- 1 night of accommodations at Novotel Casablanca City Center in Casablanca
Attractions & Meals
- 16 meals; 11 breakfasts and 5 dinners
- Entrance fees per itinerary included
- Services of English-speaking tour manager per itinerary
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Full-day tour of Fez with lunch on day 5 ($49/person)
- Full-day Sahara trip with lunch on day 7 ($99/person)
- Marrakesh dinner with horse-drawn carriage ride on day 10 ($65/person)
- Marrakesh cooking demonstration and Majorelle Gardens visit with lunch on day 10 ($50/person)
- Full-day Essaouira tour on day 11 ($49/person)
Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1: Depart for Morocco.
- Day 2: Arrive in Casablanca; overnight and leisure in Rabat.
- Day 3: Morning city tour of the capital city of Morroco.
- Day 4: Travel to Fez and enjoy dinner hosted by a local family.
- Day 5: Spend the day at leisure in Fez.
- Day 6: See the Atlas Mountains on your way to Erfoud.
- Day 7: Travel to Rissani located on the edge of Sahara desert.
- Day 8: Marvel the Todgha and Dades canyons en route to Ouarzazate.
- Day 9: Take a tour of Ouarzazate and later head to Marrakesh.
- Day 10: Enjoy a morning tour of Marrakesh.
- Day 11: Spend a full day in Marrakesh at leisure.
- Day 12: Travel to Casablanca and take a half-day tour of the city.
- Day 13: Depart Morocco after breakfast and head to the United States.
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to your account to view your voucher for Gate 1 Travel contact and redemption instructions. Book by 1/9/18.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $600 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Airfare is available from the New York City metro area. The departure airport (JFK, EWR or LGA) will be advised at the time of booked based on availability. The supplemental fee to depart from a city that isn’t included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you may extend your trip for a supplemental fee at the time of booking. Please call Gate 1 Travel for more information.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? The dates available are listed on each option.
4. What happens if I buy the voucher and my travel dates are not available? You can either choose another date or be refunded. We suggest calling Gate 1 Travel to redeem your vouchers as soon as possible so that you do not run into this problem.
5. Does my child need a voucher, and can they stay in my room? All travelers, including children, must have a voucher code in order to travel. Must be 8 years or older to travel. Different occupancy arrangements may be requested with Gate 1 Travel at the time of reservation.
- Promotional value expires Jan 9, 2018. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 1/9/18 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- $200 per person to cancel; 61-day cancellation required or fee of 50% voucher price; 31-day or fee up to 90% voucher price; 2-day or fee up to voucher price
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airline subject to change/availability
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
- $600 fee to travel solo
- Motor coaches are not accessible for wheelchairs, walkers, or motorized scooters.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.