Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (4 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 4 nights of accommodations at Ibis Styles Meteor Avenue d’Italie (standard package) or Courtyard by Marriott Paris Arcueil (upgrade package) in Paris
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
Once you arrive in Paris, you’ll get to explore the city at your own pace. You can choose one of the optional tours or roam the city on your own to see iconic sights like the Eiffel Tower, Champs-Élysées, and Arc de Triomphe.
- Hidden secret: Grab a lantern and descend deep into Paris’s underbelly to see catacombs lined with skulls and bones arranged in eerie patterns.
- Drink like a local: Apéritifs like vermouth and dry sherry come before dinner; digestifs—port, brandy, liqueurs—are sipped at the end of the meal.
Call Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; 11 or younger do not need a voucher in order to travel (kid fares available through Gate 1 Travel)
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Paris double-decker coach tour on day 3 ($25 – $30/person)
- Grand Louvre museum walking tour on day 4 ($60 – $85/person)
- Versailles Apartments tour on day 5 ($110 – $115/person)