Spend 4 Nights in the City of Lights
Once your wheels touch down in the City of Lights, you’ll have 4 days to explore the city at your own leisure. This vacation from Gate 1 Travel includes:
- Round-trip airfare from New York (specific gateway determined by availability)
- 4 nights of standard accommodations in a standard room at Hotel Mercure Montmartre or similar
- Daily breakfast
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges
After all these years, the City of Lights still sets the pace when it comes to fashion, art, food, and romance. Some of the best-known attractions, including the Louvre and Notre-Dame Cathedral, line the Seine river, which cuts the city in half. Along the Left Bank, you can pop into cafés where Ernest Hemingway and F. Scott Fitzgerald scribbled the initial ideas for some of their most famous works.
- Stroll the walking paths of the sprawling Luxembourg Garden, one of Paris’s most renowned public spaces. Swing by the Medici Fountain, navigate a rented toy sailboat around the Grand Basin, or grab a seat in an open-air café and people watch.
- Admire impressionist art by Claude Monet, Pierre Auguste Renoir, and Vincent van Gogh in the Musée d’Orsay; the prestigious art museum is housed in a stunning Beaux Arts railway station.
- Have dinner and catch a show at one of Paris’s many cabarets.
- Optional tours: Paradis Latin cabaret show (day 3; $97), Paris bus tour (day 3; $23), Versailles Apartments (day 4; $93), Louvre tour (day 5; $64), and Normandy Landing beaches (day 5; $212)
- Where you’ll stay: Hotel Mercure Montmartre (or a similar hotel) will be your home base in Paris. The hotel has free WiFi and a Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
Airfare is available from the New York City metro area. The departure airport (JFK, EWR or LGA) will be advised at the time of booked based on availability. The supplemental fee to depart from a city that isn’t included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal?
Yes, you may extend your trip for a supplemental fee at the time of booking.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
The dates available are listed on each option.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
We suggest calling Gate 1 Travel to redeem your vouchers as soon as possible so that you do not run into this problem.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
Children 12 and over will need a Groupon for travel. Children under 12 may be eligible for a discount. Contact Gate 1 Travel directly for child fares (800)-682-3333.