8-Day Vacation in Paris and Barcelona
On this vacation from Gate 1 Travel, you’ll spend three days exploring Paris before a brief flight takes you to Barcelona, where you’ll have three more days to explore that city’s eclectic architecture and vibrant cultural offerings. The trip has no fixed itinerary, so you can check out each of these two European metropolises at your own pace.
The vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare, NYC–Paris–Barcelona–NYC
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- 3 nights at The Courtyard by Marriott Paris Saint Denis
- 3 nights at Hotel Catalonia Sagrada Familia in Barcelona
- Breakfast daily<p>
For more information click here.<p>
- Getting around: There’s a Paris Metro station steps from the hotel.
- Arts and culture: Housed in an old train station, the Musee d’Orsay is best known for its unparalleled collection of Impressionist works by Monet, Renoir, Manet, and other 19th-century artists.
- Iconic architecture: The Eiffel Tower was dismissed by some critics as a “truly tragic street lamp” when it was built. Millions of annual visitors from all over the world would beg to differ. It’s especially beautiful at night, when it twinkles with 20,000 lights.
- Eat like a local: You’re gonna want to put your diet on hold. Stop at any of the myriad sidewalk pastry vendors to try buttery croissants filled with chocolate, handmade crepes, tarts, and more.
- Getting around: Hop aboard the city’s transit system to best navigate between attractions.
- Arts and culture: The Picasso Museum houses some of the revered Spanish artist’s more rare works, including rough sketches, collages, and a Spirograph drawing made during childhood.
- Iconic architecture: Work on Antoni Gaudi’s La Sagrada Familia basilica was started in the 1880s, and we’re still waiting for somebody to finish it. Even if that never happens, it’s already one of the most unusual-looking churches in christendom. About a 5-minute walk from the hotel
- Eat like a local: Sample wild mushrooms, tapas, and freshly caught octopus at Boqueria Market. The hundreds of stalls here also sell fresh produce, candies, and Spanish wines.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much would it cost to fly form an airport not listed as part of this deal?
The supplemental fee is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking. For information regarding a specific departure date, please call (800) 682-3333 to speak with a Gate 1 Travel Reservation Specialist.
Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal?
Gate 1 Travel is unable to accommodate extensions for this deal.
How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
The dates available are listed on each option.
What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
You can either choose another date or be refunded by Groupon. We suggest calling Gate 1 Travel to redeem your vouchers as soon as possible so that you do not run into this problem.
Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
Children 12 and over will need a Groupon for travel. Children under 12 may be eligible for a discount. Contact Gate 1 Travel directly for child fares 1 (800)-682-3333.