What You Get
How to Book
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with Gate 1 Travel by 4/17/18.
Know Before You Go
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official languages: French (France) and Italian (Italy)
- Currency: Euro
Gate 1 Travel: 107,000+ of our travelers served since 2012
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Flight from Paris to Rome
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Timhotel Boulevard Berthier or similar in Paris
- 3 nights of accommodations at Holiday Inn Express Rome San Giovanni or similar in Rome
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
This 8-day vacation from Gate 1 Travel takes you to two iconic European cities: Paris and Rome. There’s no set itinerary and no tours are included, so you’re free to explore each destination at your own pace.
- For the best views, skip the long lines at the Eiffel Tower and go to the top of Notre-Dame Cathedral or the Arc de Triomphe.
- Famous trio: See the mysterious Mona Lisa, the armless Venus de Milo, and the headless Winged Victory of Samothrace at the Louvre.
- Walk through the Colosseum and the Roman Forum, the heart of ancient Rome. Get there early to beat the crowds.
- Worth the climb: Conquer the nearly 140 Spanish Steps for a great view of the Piazza di Spagna and its 17th-century baroque fountain below.
Call Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with children
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Paris double-decker bus tour on day 3 ($20 or $21/person)
- Dinner at the Eiffel Tower with a Seine river cruise on day 3 ($219 or $226/person)
- Tour of Versailles apartments on day 4 ($110/person)
- Vatican Museums including the Sistine Chapel on day 6 ($85 or $96/person)
- Ancient Rome tour including the Colosseum on day 6 ($75 or $84/person)
- Lunch in Rome then Naples & Pompeii visit ($155/person)
- Vatican museums including the Sistine Chapel on day 6 ($85/person)
- Ancient Rome tour including the Colosseum on day 6 ($75/person)
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires Apr 17, 2018. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 4/17/18 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- $200 per person to cancel; 61-day cancellation required or fee of 50% voucher price; 31-day or fee up to 90% voucher price; 2-day or fee up to voucher price
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airline subject to change/availability
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
- $400 fee to travel solo
- Italy city taxes not included and payable locally.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.