✈ 8-Day Paris and Rome Vacation with Hotels and Air from Gate 1 Travel - Italy
Paris and Rome Vacation. Price is per Person, Based on Two Guests per Room. Buy One Voucher per Person.
Limited quantity available
Gate 1 Travel: 125,000+ of our travelers served since 2012
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Flight from Paris to Rome
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
Ideas for Your Vacation
Call Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; 11 or younger do not need a voucher in order to travel (kid fares available through Gate 1 Travel)
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Premium Big Bus Paris hop-on-hop-off tour on day 3 (two-day pass) ($49 or $51/person)
- Paris City Vision tour on day 3 ($22 or $23/person)
- Half-day tour of Versailles apartments on day 4 ($105 or $117/person)
- Vatican Museums including the Sistine Chapel on day 6 ($84/person)
- Ancient Rome tour including the Colosseum on day 6 ($65/person)
- Full-day Naples and Pompeii tour with lunch on day 7 ($184/person)
Please note that conservative clothing should be worn when visiting the Vatican, meaning legs and shoulders should be covered.
What You Get
How to Book
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with Gate 1 Travel no later than 5/7/19.
Know Before You Go
- Additional taxes & fees: $300 fee to travel solo. Italian city taxes not included and paid locally.
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official languages: French (France), Italian (Italy)
- Currency: Euro (EUR)
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires May 7, 2019. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 5/7/19 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- $200 per person to cancel; 61-day cancellation required or fee of 50% voucher price; 31-day or fee up to 90% voucher price; 2-day or fee up to voucher price
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airline subject to change/availability
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
- Motor coaches are not accessible for wheelchairs, walkers, or motorized scooters
- Italian city taxes not included and paid locally
- $300 fee to travel solo.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.