Gate 1 Travel: 100,000+ of our travelers served since 2012
Tour of Morocco’s Major Cities and Historic Landmarks
After flying into the economic and cultural center of Casablanca, this 8-day trip truly begins an hour up the Atlantic coast in Rabat—home to the royal palace, Mohamed V Mausoleum, and Hassan Tower. The tour continues in Fez’s medieval bazaars and narrow alleyways before heading to the “Red City” of Marrakesh. Finally, the vacation culminates in a return to Casablanca. This tour from Gate 1 Travel includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Washington, DC (specific gateway based on availability)
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- All transfers
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 1 night of accommodations at Hotel Belere in Rabat
- 2 nights of accommodations at Barcelo Fes Medina in Fez
- 2 nights of accommodations at Kenzi Farah in Marrakesh
- 1 night of accommodations at Hotel Kenzi Basma or Novotel Casablanca City Center in Casablanca
- Hotel porterage
Attractions & Meals
- Seven meals: six breakfasts and one dinner
- Sightseeing per itinerary in a modern air-conditioned motorcoach
- Services of an English-speaking tour manager throughout trip
- Entrance fees per itinerary
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Full-day Fez tour with lunch on day 4 ($49/person)
- Dinner with horse-drawn carriage ride in Marrakesh on day 5 ($65/person)
- Half-day Marrakesh city tour on day 6 ($29/person)
- Five-hour Marrakesh culinary demonstration, museum, palace, and gardens tour with lunch on day 6 ($55/person)
Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1: Take an overnight flight to Morocco.
- Day 2: Arrive in Casablanca and travel to Rabat, where you’ll have a welcome dinner.
- Day 3: Go on a tour of Rabat, then visit the ancient ruins of Volubilis and take a bus tour of Fez.
- Day 4: Spend the day at leisure in Fez.
- Day 5: Travel to Marrakesh and spend the rest of the day at leisure or take the optional horse-drawn carriage ride with dinner.
- Day 6: Spend the day at leisure in Marrakesh.
- Day 7: Travel to Casablanca for a tour where you’ll see the Hassan II Mosque and the Corniche seaside.
- Day 8: Depart for the United States.
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to your account to view your voucher for Gate 1 Travel contact and redemption instructions. Book by 12/12/17.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $300 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Airfare is available from the New York City or Washington DC metro area. The departure airport (JFK, EWR or LGA; DCA, IAD, or BWI) will be advised at the time of booked based on availability. The supplemental fee to depart from a city that isn’t included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you may extend your trip for a supplemental fee at the time of booking. Please call Gate 1 Travel for more information.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? The dates available are listed on each option.
4. What happens if I buy the voucher and my travel dates are not available? You can either choose another date or be refunded. We suggest calling Gate 1 Travel to redeem your vouchers as soon as possible so that you do not run into this problem.
5. Does my child need a voucher, and can they stay in my room? All travelers, including children, must have a voucher code in order to travel. Must be 8 years or older to travel. Different occupancy arrangements may be requested with Gate 1 Travel at the time of reservation.