Gate 1 Travel: 75,000+ Groupon travelers served since 2012.
5-Day Iceland Vacation with Airfare
This vacation from Gate 1 Travel takes you to Reykjavík, the world’s northernmost capital city. Except for a Northern Lights Tour on Day 2, there’s no set itinerary—you can spend your time here exploring at your own pace. Soak in Iceland’s famed Blue Lagoon, or take a day trip to see Gullfoss, one of the country’s best-known waterfalls. This vacation includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Chicago (specific gateway based on availability)
- Boston (BOS)
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (3 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura, CenterHotel Plaza, CenterHotel Arnarhvoll, Fosshotel Lind, Grand Hotel Reykjavik, Hilton Reykjavik Nordica, or Reykjavik Lights Hotel in Reykjavík
- Daily breakfast (except on day 2, which is available for about US$15–$25/person)
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Reykjavík city tour, including visits to concert halls, historic churches, and the Old Town Center (day 2; $46/person)
- Blue Lagoon experience, where you’ll soak in a mineral-rich geothermal pool amidst a lava field in the Icelandic wilderness. (day 3; $105/person)
- Golden Circle tour, which visits geothermal geysers, Gullfoss waterfall, and Thingvellir National Park (day 4; $99/person)
Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1: Fly to Reykjavik.
- Day 2: Day at leisure, followed by evening Northern Lights Tour.
- Day 3–4: Days at leisure, consider an optional tour.
- Day 5: Fly back to USA.
Note: the Northern Lights tour is subject to weather. If it is cancelled, the tour will be moved to day 3 or 4.
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to the My Groupons section of your account and select View Voucher for Gate 1 Travel contact and redemption instructions. Book by 1/31/17.
Each person must buy a Groupon; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $400 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Airfare is available from the New York City metro area, Chicago or Boston. The departure airport will be advised at the time of booking based on availability. The supplemental fee to depart from a city that isn’t included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you may extend your trip for a supplemental fee at the time of booking. Please call Gate 1 Travel for more information.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? The dates available are listed on each option.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? You can either choose another date or be refunded by Groupon. We suggest calling Gate 1 Travel to redeem your vouchers as soon as possible so that you do not run into this problem.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? Children 11 and under do not need a voucher in order to travel. Please contact Gate 1 Travel directly for child fares at (800) 682-3333. occupancy arrangements may be requested with Gate 1 Travel at the time of reservation.