Gate 1 Travel: 75,000+ Groupon travelers served since 2012.
7-Day Iceland Vacation with Airfare
This vacation from Gate 1 Travel takes you to Reykjavík, the world’s northernmost capital city. There’s no set itinerary—you can spend your time here exploring at your own pace. Soak in Iceland’s famed Blue Lagoon, or take a day trip to see Gullfoss, one of the country’s best-known waterfalls. This vacation includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare
- New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (5 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 5 nights of accommodations at Hotel Cabin, CenterHotel Klopp, Fosshotel Baron, or Hotel Island in Reykjavík
- Daily breakfast (except on day 2, which is available for about US$15–$30/person)
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Reykjavík city tour on day 2 ($46 per person)
- Northern Lights Mystery on day 2 ($60 per person)
- Half day Blue Lagoon experience on day 3 ($130 per person)
- Full day Golden Circle tour on day 4 ($105 per person)
- Full day South Shore adventure on day 5 ($135 per person)
Note: the Northern Lights tour is subject to weather. If it is cancelled, the tour will be moved to day 3 or 4. The Northern Lights tour will not be available for the December 30th departure.
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to the My Groupons section of your account and select View Voucher for Gate 1 Travel contact and redemption instructions. Book by 5/2/17.
Each person must buy a Groupon; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $600 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Airfare is available from Chicago (ORD), Seattle (SEA), or the New York City metro area. The departure airport will be advised at the time of booking based on availability. The supplemental fee to depart from a city that isn’t included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you may extend your trip for a supplemental fee at the time of booking. Please call Gate 1 Travel for more information.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? The dates available are listed on each option.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? You can either choose another date or be refunded by Groupon. We suggest calling Gate 1 Travel to redeem your vouchers as soon as possible so that you do not run into this problem.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? Children 11 and under do not need a voucher in order to travel. Please contact Gate 1 Travel directly for child fares at (800) 682-3333. occupancy arrangements may be requested with Gate 1 Travel at the time of reservation.