Gate 1 Travel: 75,000+ Groupon and Living Social travelers served since 2012.
5-Day Iceland Vacation with Airfare
This vacation from Gate 1 Travel takes you to Reykjavík, the world’s northernmost capital city. For most of the trip, there’s no set itinerary—you can spend your time here exploring at your own pace, soaking in Iceland’s famed Blue Lagoon or taking a day trip to see Gullfoss, one of the country’s best-known waterfalls. There is one event on the schedule: an included excursion to see the Aurora Borealis, the astonishing natural phenomenon known as the Northern Lights. This vacation includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Boston (BOS)
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
- Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis) tour (day 2, if weather conditions are suitable)
Hotels (3 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Hotel Arnarhvoll, 22 Hill Hotel, Fosshotel Lind, Fosshotel Reykjavik, Grand Hotel Reykjavik, Hilton Reykjavik Nordica, Hotel Plaza, Reykjavik Lights Hotel, Storm Hotel, or similar in Reykjavík
- Daily breakfast (except on day 2, which is available for about US$15–$30/person)
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Reykjavík city tour on day 2 ($46 per person)
- Half-day Blue Lagoon experience on day 3 ($130 per person)
- Full-day Golden Circle tour on day 4 ($105 per person)
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to your account to view your voucher for Gate 1 Travel contact and redemption instructions. Book by 7/5/17.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $400 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Airfare is available from the New York City metro area, or Boston. The departure airport (JFK, EWR or LGA) will be advised at the time of booked based on availability. The supplemental fee to depart from a city that isn’t included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you may extend your trip for a supplemental fee at the time of booking. Please call Gate 1 Travel for more information.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? The dates available are listed on each option.
4. What happens if I buy the voucher and my travel dates are not available? You can either choose another date or be refunded. We suggest calling Gate 1 Travel to redeem your vouchers as soon as possible so that you do not run into this problem.
5. Does my child need a voucher, and can they stay in my room? Children 11 and under do not need a voucher in order to travel. Please contact Gate 1 Travel directly for child fares at (800) 682-3333. occupancy arrangements may be requested with Gate 1 Travel at the time of reservation.