Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from:
- New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Chicago (specific gateway based on availability)
- Boston (BOS)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (3 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at CenterHotel Plaza, Fosshotel Lind or CenterHotel Arnarhvoll in Reykjavik
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast (Breakfast available for an additional cost on Day 2, approximately $15–$30 per person)
- Northern Lights tour (subject to weather conditions; sightings cannot be guaranteed)
Ideas for Your Vacation
This vacation from Gate 1 Travel takes you to Reykjavík, the world’s northernmost capital city. Except for an included Northern Lights tour, there’s no set itinerary—you can spend your time here exploring at your own pace, soaking in Iceland’s famed Blue Lagoon, or taking a day trip to see Gullfoss, one of the country’s best-known waterfalls.
- Gullfoss is about 90 minutes from Reykjavík, but it’s worth the journey. These white-capped falls cascade down two ledges surrounded by carpeted green hillsides.
- Hallgrimskirkja: An elaborate 25-ton organ dominates the interior of this Lutheran church in downtown Reykjavík; climb to the top for sweeping views of the city.
- Nauthólsvík Beach: The hot pools around this lagoon stay warm year-round, as ocean water mixes with hot geothermic water.
Call Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; 11 or younger do not need a voucher in order to travel (kid fares available through Gate 1 Travel)
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Half-day Reykiavik city tour on day 2 ($65/person)
- Blue Lagoon experience on day 3 ($145/person)
- Full-day Golden Circle tour on day 4 ($95/person)