What You Get
How to Book
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with Gate 1 Travel no later than 3/29/19.
Know Before You Go
- Additional taxes & fees: $450 fee to travel solo.
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: Icelandic
- Currency: Icelandic króna (ISK)
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Boston (BOS)
- Chicago (specific gateway based on availability)
- Washington, DC (specific gateway based on availability)
- Toronto (YYZ)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (3 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Hotel Cabin, Centerhotel Plaza, Fosshotel Lind, or Fosshotel Raudara in Reykjavik
- Daily breakfast (excluding day 2)
Ideas for Your Vacation
This vacation from Gate 1 Travel takes you to Reykjavík, the world’s northernmost capital city. Except for an included Northern Lights tour, there’s no set itinerary—you can spend your time here exploring at your own pace, soaking in Iceland’s famed Blue Lagoon, or taking a day trip to see Gullfoss, one of the country’s best-known waterfalls.
- Gullfoss is about 90 minutes from Reykjavík, but it’s worth the journey. These white-capped falls cascade down two ledges surrounded by carpeted green hillsides.
- Hallgrimskirkja: An elaborate 25-ton organ dominates the interior of this Lutheran church in downtown Reykjavík; climb to the top for sweeping views of the city.
- Nauthólsvík Beach: The hot pools around this lagoon stay warm year-round, as ocean water mixes with hot geothermal water.
Call Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; 11 or younger do not need a voucher in order to travel (kid fares available through Gate 1 Travel)
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
Available for pre-purchase up to 8 days prior to your departure and not available to book locally. Also, please note that walking tours are conducted on often uneven, icy terrain.
- Half-day Reykjavik city tour on day 2 ($54/person)
- Blue Lagoon experience on day 3 ($145/person)
- Full-day Golden Circle tour on day 4 ($80/person)
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires Mar 29, 2019. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 3/29/19 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- $200 per person to cancel; 61-day cancellation required or fee of 50% voucher price; 31-day or fee up to 90% voucher price; 2-day or fee up to voucher price
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airline subject to change/availability
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
- $450 fee to travel solo
- Motor coaches are not accessible for wheelchairs, walkers, or motorized scooters.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.