5-Day Iceland Vacation with Air
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Toronto (YYZ)
- Boston (BOS)
- Chicago (specific gateway based on availability)
- Washington, DC (specific gateway based on availability)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (3 nights + 1 overnight flight)
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast (except day 2, available for an additional $15–$30 per person)
Ideas for Your Vacation
This vacation from Gate 1 Travel takes you to Reykjavík, the world’s northernmost capital city. There’s no set itinerary—you can spend your time here exploring at your own pace, soaking in Iceland’s famed Blue Lagoon, or taking a day trip to see Gullfoss, one of the country’s best-known waterfalls.
- Enjoy a dazzling natural light show with the included Northern Lights Tour.
- Gullfoss is about 90 minutes from Reykjavík, but it’s worth the journey. These white-capped falls cascade down two ledges surrounded by carpeted green hillsides.
- Hallgrimskirkja: An elaborate 25-ton organ dominates the interior of this Lutheran church in downtown Reykjavík; climb to the top for sweeping views of the city.
- Nauthólsvík Beach: The hot pools around this lagoon stay warm year-round, as ocean water mixes with hot geothermal water.
Please note: Northern Lights tour is subject to correct weather conditions and solar activity. Sightings cannot be guaranteed. If the tour is canceled locally, we will attempt to offer another Northern Lights tour on an alternate evening, conditions permitting. The Northern Lights tour departs in the late evening and may not return until after midnight
Call Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; 11 or younger do not need a voucher in order to travel (kid fares available through Gate 1 Travel)
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Half-day Reykjavik city tour on day 2 ($54/person)
- Blue Lagoon experience (comfort package) on day 3 ($145/person)
- Full-day Golden Circle tour on day 4 ($80/person)